38

The two months that followed consisted of Jungkook waiting up for man whom he obviously knew was coming home late just to upset him.However Jungkook was not the one to give up.No matter how late his husband came home he made sure to eat with him .

Afterwards they would go to bed without exchanging a word.In the bedroom the story was the same.They were like roommates who minded their own business separately.They made it a point not to get in each other's way.

Jungkook no longer felt the love between them.Only resentment remained.The omega didn't try to put any effort because nothing came out of it.They didn't know how one issue had drove them apart in only a matter of a month.In the first month Jungkook took everything that was thrown at him without complaining.

There were so different.Taehyung was good at masking his emotions and being cold and Jungkook was a slave to his emotions.Therefore the omega was the one getting hurt in all this.

From that experience Jungkook got to know that being yelled at on daily basis is much better than being given the silent treatment.The silence was getting louder everyday.

The second month he volunteered for night duty for the whole month.He was tired of crying himself awake and feel sorry himself.The move had triggered a reaction from his husband.Taehyung was aware that Jungkook only goes on night duty only one week per month,not the whole month.

Taehyung 's petty anger melted on it's own when he started coming home to find no one to welcome him or wait up for him.He couldn't say that he didn't feel the difference between Jungkook's presence and his absence.He hated it that the tables had been turned.It was now Jungkook who was avoiding him.

Jungkook worked at night and came home in the morning.He slept till noon and woke up later to put his house in order.Taehyung would always turn the house up side down when he couldnt find his belongings.Jungkook felt that his husband was doing it on purpose.He wanted to get the omega's attention but Jungkook never asked him about it.

Jungkook would leave the house at five after preparing dinner for his husband when he gets back from work.He would always leave a note to inform him about his dinner.

Taehyung had always left the house on Saturdays but today he was around.From the moment he woke up he had been following Jungkook around secretly.The omega was listening to music while going on about his chores.

After they had lunch Jungkook took a shower and dressed up.Here comes the hard part.He had to tell his husband that he would be going to Seokjin's for the weekend.He had noticed that his husband had been interested in his business since they woke up.

Taehyung had his hands in the pockets of his sweatpants and looking at the pool through the glass wall.

"Taehyung"

"Yeah"

"I'm going to Jin's house.I might return on Monday after work"

"Is there a special reason why you have to go there"

"No but he is my cousin.What's wrong with me visiting my cousins and his family"

"You are acting up just to get my attention"

"Excuse me.I'm not acting up Taehyung.I really don't get what your problem is.You don't want me around either so let me go where I'm wanted and where I feel happy"Jungkook yelled

"I haven't seen you in a month and when I finally get the chance to spend time with you  ,you leave me.Is that fair?"Taehyung asked

"Taehyung you are confusing me.Why do you want me when I'm not here.When I was right there in front of me you never looked at me ,talked to me or even touch me.Now you are saying that I'm acting up because I want to go see my cousin.You are just impossible"