5

Jungkook was apprehensive about going back to work after two and half years.He was excited to be back at work but at the same time he was scared to death.

He walked into the hospital like he was a lost child.People were just going to about their business in the lobby as usual.No one was staring at him.He couldn't be more thankful because attention was the last thing he wanted right now.

"Look who is here.You sure know how to make an entrance"his oldest doctor friend hugged him although they had seen each other last weekend.He needed to tell someone about what has been going on in his life for the past six months.He was thankful that Jimin didn't judge him for his poor decision making.

"Thank you hyung"he smiled at his friend

"Try to look sharp.You arent going to a funeral.What's with the dark circles"

"I have dark circles?"he exclaimed

"Didn't you use the mirror before you left your house"

"I kinda oversplept because I had stayed up all night"

"Why would you stay up all night?"Jimin's tone was laced with concern.

"Hyung have you forgotten that my ex is the director of the hospital.I couldn't get any sleep because I was scared about how I'm going to face him."

"And a married man.Chill he won't bother with you"

"How would you know .What if he decides to call me names that I deserve in front of the entire staff.I won't blame him"

"I don't think he has that time.Besides Hoseok isn't a bad person.I know him"

"Pain changes a person.He has every right to come at me after what I have done to him.It was awful and I hate myself because I let Taehyung fuck me"Jungkook looked down because of shame.

"If you feel guilty then find an opportunity to talk to him and explain your side of the story"

"I doubt he would want to talk to me or even look at me.Even if I get the chance to talk to him what will I tell him.Should I lie to him and tell him that Taehyung forced me.The bitter truth is that I wasn't forced into sleeping with him .I really wanted to die but even after breaking up with Hoseok I didn't stop sleeping with Taehyung.He is right about me I am a slut"

Jimin engulfed his friend in a tight hug"Don't cry Jungkook.It wasn't your fault.Taehyung set you up because he wanted your boyfriend to leave you"

"And he succeed because I let him.This wouldn't have happened if I hadn't given into him"

"Wipe your tears.People are staring.Do you want the whole hospital to know how scandalous your life is"Jimin asked

"I'm sorry.And thank you so much for supporting me even though I messed up my own life"

"I will say it again.It wasn't entirely your fault.Taehyung knew exactly what he was doing"Jimin said

"Stop trying to make me feel better about myself.I'm a horrible person"Jungkook said

"No you are not.Mistakes are common"

"Hyung cheating on someone can't be called a mistake.I was in my right senses when I did that with Taehyung"

"Enough about this.What do you want me to say to you?What's done is done.Hoseok is married and mopping isn't going to get him back"

"I don't want him back.No hyung I would never be that shameless.I just want him to forgive me so I can move on with my life"

"Do you think it's possible that he will forgive you?"Jimin asked him.

"No"he said tightly

"Then stop trying.Nothing is gonna change.Instead of trying to get him to forgive you try to keep away from him.We don't know what will happen if he meets you"