21:

Jungkook thought it was a bad idea for Taehyung to invite Hoseok to their wedding but he never voiced it.He didnt want Taehyung to be upset on their big day.Hoseok was the reason why Jungkook couldn't get to enjoy his wedding day as much as he wanted to.

The wedding was a dream to Jungkook.He couldn't believe that this day had arrived.Goodness knows how much he had dreamt of this day,especially with Taehyung.He still recalled how much he gave Taehyung a hard time because he didn't want to get married and now here they are.

He had convinced himself that he wasn't marriage material and never cared about it at all but now that he was here he felt how wrong how he was.

The wedding had been put together perfectly.Even the wedding planner had given the credit to Nana for her mind blowing and brilliant ideas.Jungkook had already known that the wedding would be over the top since Nana was involved.She paid attention to detail more often and had an exquisite taste in everything.

The wedding was held at the hotel in order to accommodate everyone on the guest list which was huge by the way.Jungkook was certain that Taehyung had invited everyone he was acquainted to.The total amounted to five hundred which Jungkook thought was insane.What a showoff

The wedding ceremony went well without any challenges.Jungkook was happy that Hoseok was no way in site.Yet.He really wanted this day to be special and remember it for the rest of his life.Mr Jeon had walked him down the isle like he wanted.His.father was glowing as if he was the one getting married.

They proceeded to the receiption.Jungkook didn't even feel hungry because he was excited and his father was happy and proud.Taehyung never left his side.The dance practice had came in handy when they were dragged by Nana to the dance floor.The two just fooled around and pretended that they were in their own little world.

Just when they thought they could sit down and relax Nana came to take them for the photo shoot.The first couple of shots were only of the two of them.The next set shots were of the newly weds with their families.Namjin's kids were all over the place so their mother had a hard time trying to get them into the frame.They weren't the only problem at the photoshoot.Mr Kim had woken up and started drinking even before the wedding started.He was over the moon.The others were of them with their friends.

"Nana you look gorgeous"Jungkook said to his sister who had worn the jewelry set Taehyung had gifted him along with boobtube white laced dressed.

"I can only imagine what she will look like when she becomes a bride"Mr Jeon said fondly

"You are right dad.She looks like a bride already"

"Don't get surprised if she wears that set at her wedding"Hansu said

"I will wear it at yours too"Nana said and everyone laughed out loud.

"I can't believe we are finally getting rid of you, man"

"Hansu you can't hurt my feelings because I know you don't mean it.I know you will cry when i leave"Jungkook said with a smile.

Just when they thought they were done Hoseok arrived and asked to have a photo taken with the newly weds.Jungkook tried not to let the alpha's presence affect him.

After getting away from Hoseok ,Jungkook dragged his husband to the restroom where they won't be disturbed with anyone.

"Tae does this situation make sense to you?"

"What do you mean?"the alpha asked casually

"My fiance invites my ex to our wedding.And the fact that you two used to be friends is just icing on the cake."the younger said