26:

Morning came and Jungkook woke up to see his husband in the most amusing sleeping posture.He had his limbs sprawled and his mouth agape.He looked like a kid and in all the years Jungkook had known the alpha he had never seen him display such sleeping habits.Where did the elegant man go to.Maybe he was just that tired.

Jungkook got onto his feet and pulled the juvet to cover Taehyung.He leaned over to kiss his cheek before going to take shower.After getting dressed up he went to make a light breakfast  for his family.He didn't expect them to wake up so soon after their flight.He left the house after having his breakfast and without waking any of them.

He drove his car to the hotel.As soon as he stepped into into the hotel lobby all eyes on him.Suddenly he felt like a model on a runway.He was greeted with smiles from people he didn't know.Everyone whom he walked passed greeted him.

"Good morning hyung"Jungkook said to Seokjin who was dressing up in his uniform .

"Hey.How did you find the stuff's locker room"

"I asked around"

"I didn't think you would really come"

Jungkook shrugged"I don't have anything to do so sue me"

"It seems you are ready to step in and fill your role as the spouse of the CEO"

"I have no interest in that.I came to help out my cousin"the younger omega said

"Okay.If you say so.Let me get you something to change into and I will find something for you to do"

Jungkook checked his phone when he and the head chef finally got to sit down and have their lunch.The kitchen had been hectic.

"No missed call,no text.That means they are okay.I made them breakfast and I'm sure they ordered lunch.I have to go home early so I can make them dinner.All four of them have one thing in common :they either hate cooking or they completely suck at it"

"I'm hundred percent sure that you will make an excellent mom.You take great care of everyone"

"Stop fluttering me hyung"

"Speaking of kids when are you planning to start a family"

"Not any time soon.Hyung you have already asked me that once before..Tae wants me to go to med school.Goodness knows how long we will have to wait intil we talk about starting a family"

"Have you already applied"

"Yeah its likely that I will get exempted because I have a diploma in general nursing.I will have to study for about four years instead of seven"

"Aren't you excited?"

"I'm not ready to go to University hyung "

"I reckon it would be difficult to convince the kids who come after you that you are actually married"

"Tae is way open minded than I thought"Jungkook said

"And sweet too.Be good to him"Jin told his cousin

"I believe that's all I have been towards him"

"Liar"

"I won't argue"

**
Jungkook arrived home to a disaster.From the living room,to the dining and to the kitchen.Everything was a mess and red was all he could see.The culprits then presented themselves before him.

"What do I look like to you guys.Am I your maid or your father's wife"

No word came from the twins.

"If you don't want to get kicked out of here then put my house back in the order it was before you woke up.I'm kicking your ass regardless of what your brother in law has to say about it.If you weren't informed I'm the one who calls the shorts here"