49

Jungkook's stomach tightened unbelievably.He didn't even realize that he was squeezing his husband'hand.The alpha didn't complain.He only chuckled at the omega's anxiety.

"Relax.We are not going to face a firing squad.It's just our babies.You know the little cute creatures that you adore so much"

Jungkook smiled at his husband's words.

"You got this baby"

"Breath in,breath out"Jungkook chanted.

Currently they were on their way to the hospital.Jungkook had a planned c -section scheduled for three in the afternoon.He didn't want to wait until his due date which was only five days away.Irene had said that having the twins five days earlier wasn't going to have any adverse effect on the babies health.Being a doctor Jungkook had decided the type of anesthesia he wanted.The c-sectuon was guaranteed to be safe since there weren't any complications during the pregnancy.

Jungkook  had discussed it  with his  husband and had both agreed on it.Taehyung didn't want to see Jungkook in pain anymore.Also he would get to avoid labor pains.

"I swear I have never been nervous my entire life"Jungkook said

"Same here"

"You will be there in the delivery room and hold my hand right?"the younger asked

"Don't worry.I won't go back on my promise"

"Did you pack my camera.I mean the small one.We can't miss those first time special moments"

"I'm confident that I got everything you asked me to get.I just don't get why you would need a music player and earphones in the labor room"

"To get me distracted"

"Do you even have any idea what babies look like?"Jungkook asked

"I do.Hanna was the first baby I saw.At first I thought she was an alien"

"An allien.Really Tae?So are you ready to go and meet your two aliens.I bet you are "

"You can't call my sons aliens"

"Oh my bad"the omega laughed lightly

"You will have to apologize"

"I wish I wasn't a doctor"

"Why?"

"Because I know all about babies and I wanted to be fascinated when I see my own kids"

"Of course you will be fascinated.They will be unique because they are yours.Not someone's else"

"Can we stop to get pizza?I have been craving for it for days now"

"Pizza.Is it okay for you to have it considering you will be in the theater very soon"

"Hey mister.I'm the doctor here"

"Your wish is my command,baby.I think there is a food court somewhere here.Wait in the car.I will go and get you your favorite pizza"

"You want to leave me here all alone?"Jungkook pouted

"I think it's ideal for you to limit any unnecessary movements"

"Yes doc."

"Just chill.I'm not going to run away"Taehyung said

"You wouldn't dare run away from me when I'm in this condition.That would be the worst mistake of your life"

"I'm not saying I'm going to run away but if I did what would you do to me "

"Simple.I'm not bitter enough to kill you.I will just castrate you.That's all"