29:

The night before his first day at med school Jungkook couldn't sleep but he didn't know why Taehyung wasn't sleeping either.

They were laying in their bed while watching a dance show on the TV.Jungkook hadn't spoken in a while so Taehyung wanted to check up on him.

"Nervous?"

Jungkook nodded"Studying has never been easy for me.And I can't imagine going over it again"

"You will do well my love"

"Thank you for believing in me"

"You know what we planned .Daddy will take you on your first day to uni tomorrow"Taehyung said

"Is that necessary?Am I a kid?"

"I have to warn all alpha who dare even look at you"

"But they are just kids.I think most of them would be younger than me"Jungkook said

"Don't be too sure.I don't think you being older will stop them from coming after you"

"You are crazy"

"Did you take the test?"

"Tae I'm not pregnant.It was just a false alarm."

Jungkook's heat had been unusually late and told his husband about it.He got scared because it was happening for the first time.

"Just take the test to be sure"

"Mr Kim I'm a nurse and I know my body.I will have my heat in a day or two"

"If you say so"

"But If I'm in deed pregnant then what will I do.Will I stop attending uni?"

"Being pregnant shouldn't stop you from studying"

"But is it true that I'm gaining weight"

"Yes"

"Tae I don't want to be pregnant"

"Calm down.You can take the test tomorrow morning."

"Where would I get the test in the morning.I don't want to get late on my  first day"

"I brought the kits"

"You bought them yourself?"Jungkook asked

"Wendy did"Jungkook wondered what all his husband made his PA do.

"How can I sleep when I know that I might be pregnant and tomorrow is my first day at med school"

"Chill.I don't believe you are pregnant at all .I just want our minds to be at ease.That's all"

"I want to go to the bathroom"

When Jungkook came back from the bathroom Taehyung had already slept.The TV was still on.He turned off the TV as well as the lights and went to bed.Tomorrow was going to be rather a long day.

***

Taehyung had been on Jungkook's case about taking the pregnancy test from the moment he opened his eyes.They had even argued about it because it seemed Jungkook was dradeful.He was fearful because he knew that they were some days he had actually forgotten to take the pill.

He hadn't even had his breakfast properly because he was nervous and anxious.

"What does it say?"Taehyung asked from the other side of the door.Jungkook had been in the bathroom for ten minutes and he hadn't said anything.

"Baby come on.Whatever it says you are not alone.I'm here with you"

"Taehyung I'm not pregnant"he yelled from the other side.