34

Jungkook stood in front of the mirror holding a pregnancy test kit.He really didn't want to take it and get disappointed  yet again.His heat was a week late and it was normal for him because his cycle was irregular.His hormones were still unbalanced.In the end he didn't take the test.

His husband had been super busy since they came back from their trip in Hawaai.They had a great time sight seeing and making memories.It was a shame that they couldn't make love because of the fertility treatment.

From the moment he woke up he knew this day wasn't his.He was tired and upset.Taehyung had left him home all alone and it was a Saturday where they are supposed to spend time with each other.Surely he was going to get him for that.

After cleaning the house he had taken a shower and sat down to watch TV.Suddenly his phone light up.He had received a text from his private investigator.That man was the one person he wished would never call him.He didnt want to believe his husband would ever cheat on him.The PI had texted him a picture of Taehyung and the same girl he had suspected him of having an affair with.

Jungkook called the PI and demanded for their current location.Currently they were in a mall.Jungkook vowed that he was going to put an end to whatever that relationship was.If they weren't having an affair then why did they have to go behind Jungkook's back.

Taehyung left him at home claiming that he had work when he was taking some woman shopping.Taehyung wasn't going to get away with this.

When Jungkook arrived at the mall he saw Taehyung's car leaving the mall.He followed his car and it stopped at the hotel.Jungkook watched the duo step out of the car and went into the hotel.Jungkook stayed in his car for what seemed to be five minutes.After calming his nerves he stepped out of the car and went inside the lobby.

He found the people he was looking for in the lobby having tea and talking.

"So this is what you meant you have work Kim Taehyung"the omega sounded furious.

"Jungkook"Taehyung let out

"Shocked to see me?"the omega smirked

"It's not what you are thinking"the alpha said calmly

"I'm not here to talk to you.I want to have a word with your mistress"Jungkook spat with venom

"Stop creating a scene"Taehyung demanded

"I haven't started yet"the omega yelled

"Mr Kim it's really not what you are thinking"the girl said with a small voice.

"Was shopping fun?What did he ask in return for the stuff he bought for you"

"Jungkook..."

"I said I'm not talking to you Kim Taehyung so zip it"

"I really didn't do anything"the girl said

"Do you have a name princess.How long have you been seeing my husband.Have you been sleeping with him?"Jungkook asked recklessly

"Jungkook you are way out of line"Taehyung said in a warning tone.

"Listen here sweetheart ,my husband doesn't love you.He will only use you and come back to me.You are still young and have a bright future ahead of you.This is my advice stop seeing him if you know what's good for you"

Taehyung clenched his fists and gave Jungkook one final warning"Jungkook keep quite.You know don't know what you are talking about "

"You should be ashamed of yourself.How can you have an affair with someone who might be your daughter's age,Taehyung.She is twenty two isn't she"Jungkook said recklessly