9:

Jungkook's ride dropped him at the destination,the hotel where he would be having his blind date.It was Taehyung's hotel to be precise and it brought back memories.

As soon as he walked in the restaurant he was asked if he had made a reservation prior.He only mentioned his name and the hostess offered to usher him to his table.

He thought he was going out of his mind when he saw them walking closer to where Taehyung was sitting.Goodness grief.At first he was confused and then shattered.He wasn't going to forgive anyone involved in this ambush

"This is your table sir.Enjoy yourself"

Jungkook stood in front of Taehyung with conflicting emotions.What in the world.Yeah Jimin had set him up.How could he.He knew very well that Jungkook wanted to get rid of Taehyung

"Well are you going to be on your feet until the date is over"Taehyung's tone reflected his amusement.

Jungkook decided to sit because it would look awkward"What's going on?"he snarled

"Didn't you come for a blind date"he feigned disappointment

"Certainly not with you"

"That's the best part about blind dates.You don't  get to know who you will be meeting"

"But it seems as if you were fully aware of who you would be meeting"

"I can't lie"he admitted with a smile

Jungkook grabbed a glass of water and gulped it in one goal.Now wasn't the time to get upset.It was freezing yet he felt supper hot.He was staring regretting picking up that turtle neck.

"You look gorgeous.As always"

Jungkook had paird the black turtle neck with a pair of blue ripped jeans that hugged his curves perfectly.He wish he had known that he was dressing himself up for a man whom he had let between his legs a lot of nights.He felt stupid.

"What do you want Taehyung?"he gritted

"Can we just pretend that we don't know each other and just act like strangers who met on a blind date"Taehyung said

"I can't forget what you did to me"

"I'm not asking you to.After you left the hotel I discovered that you had dropped your mom's ring in my bathroom.I don't know how I forgot to mention it the last time we met."

Jungkook was surprised at himself.How did he manage to forget about the ring that he always has around his neck.

"Thank you for finding it for me. May I have it now"

"I will give it to you after we have talked and ate"

Of course Taehyung has a condition for everything.Epic

"You set up this date because you wanted to return the ring "

"Not at all.I wanted to talk to you"Taehyung said

"Well what are you waiting for"

"Let's eat first.I don't want you to lose your appetite after hearing what I have to say"

"Okay.I'm not in a hurry anyways"

Taehyung picked up the menu and covered his face with it"What would you have.?"

"Whatever you are having"

"Would you prefer red wine"

"I would prefer baby juice if you don't mind"he said without emotion

"Sure.Whatever you want baby"Taehyung signaled for the waitress to come to their table.

Jungkook played with the cutlery set and the napkins while he waited for the food.He didn't even want to look at Taehyung because he would get angry.Now the sole reason why he was sitting down now and tolerating all this was because he wanted to get his mother's ring back.It was more important than his pride.