7. I'll Kill You

It's been three weeks since Grey and I's first date. He's been over most days if not all. I spent one weekend at his house as well. We stayed in the whole time, just us, no maids, guards, or Emilio.

He made me breakfast in bed every morning and we constantly fought over who would make lunch or dinner; he'd win most of the time.

Other times, he would trick me into falling asleep and wake me up to a 5-course meal that could feed an entire village. I've undoubtedly gained a few pounds since meeting him but that didn't matter to me.

He drops and picks us up from work and school every day and has gotten closer to not only me but the others as well. He tries his best to eat lunch with me every day in my office; he's just the sweetest.

His guards try their hardest not to be seen but unlike the others, I always know when they show up. I didn't understand why they were always around, but I guess when you're a billionaire those things are a must.

He was nothing like the immature little boys I was used to. He took his time to get to know each of us, paying attention to the littlest of detail. The mere thought of him and how he treated Xile made my heart flutter.

I run my hand through his hair listening to his little breaths as he sleeps in my bed.

With his strong arms locked around my body, I try my hardest to get out of bed, but he only holds me tighter. "Just a little longer." He whispers, his chin resting on my head as my head rests in the crook of his neck.

"No, you do this every morning, and we end up being late. Come on, you have a meeting in a bit."

"That's not true. Meeting, what meeting? I have no idea what you're talking about."

"Grey," I warn.

"I know, just five more minutes Yildiz." I still have no idea what that means, he refuses to tell me. 'When the time is right.' Is all he says whenever I ask about it.

"Hm, perhaps not," I say before I bite his shoulder, so he loosens his grip on me. I sit up and as I'm about to put my feet on the ground he pulls me back and straddles my waist.

"Not so fast beautiful."

And he does the worst thing ever known to man; he tickles me. Something he's been doing every time he gets a chance.

I caught him and the others whispering one day and then the twins stood and tackled me to the floor tickling me.

I was screaming and when they finally stopped, I just laid there as they all stood over me. "Told you that's her weakness." Is the only thing Xile said before walking off.

Gosh, they're like a little cult whose only mission is to torture me daily.

I'm laughing uncontrollably as I struggle to get out of his grip. "Okay, okay, enough." I manage to get out. He stops and kisses me all over my face repeatedly before he gets off and picks me up.

He carries me into the bathroom and sits me on the sink. I open the drawer and we both grab our toothbrushes.

When we're done getting dressed, we join the others in the living room to leave. I had to persuade him not to make breakfast and drop us off because he was going to be late. It took a while but eventually, he listened.

When we're at my car he opens the door and I get in the passenger seat as Zayn gets in on the driver's side.

"I'll see you later beautiful, make sure you eat something for breakfast. Have a wonderful day." He kisses me and moves the hair hanging down my face behind my ear. "Seatbelt. All of you." Is all he says before closing the door and getting into his car.