26. Bliss

"Don't get too excited, this is the last time you'll ever get to do this." He says with a smirk on his face as he stands in front of the bed with his arms crossed.

I roll my eyes and twirl the handcuffs in my hand before leaning off the bathroom door frame.

I walk slowly over to him, "Is that so, I think you'll do whatever I tell you, whenever I tell you." I say as I trail my finger from his waist to his chest.

I push him down on the bed and he laughs as he crosses his arms behind his head. I crawl onto the bed and straddle his waist.

His already hard dick pressed against my soaked and throbbing pussy. I lifted my hips and he twitched when I lowered myself, so we were barely touching.

"Yea, yea, have your little fun Yildiz because I'll be having my fun for the rest of our lives."

"Shh," I say leaning down and pressing a finger to his lips. I grab his jaw and turn his face to the side. I lick the edge of his ear and his hands grab onto my ass.

"Hands off," I say, and he groans as he does as I say. I bite and pull on his ear and he groaned before I placed a kiss there.

I slid my body back and forth against his dick as my hand moved down to his throat. I let out a moan as I nipped his lip. Our tongues intertwined and for a moment I got lost in the kiss.

I sat up and grabbed his hand that was back on my ass and locked the cuff around it. He chuckled deeply as I did the same to the other and secured them against the headboard.

I leaned over to the nightstand and grabbed the vibrators. I moved back and sat between his thighs; my legs spread.

His eyes darkened as he looked down at my juices and his pre cum that decorated my pussy. I turned his onto the highest setting and held it around his tip.

He groaned and his body tensed. With a smirk on my face, I turned it off and leaned back on one elbow. He seethed as I ran my vibrator up my slit.

I turned it onto the highest setting and my body jerked as I threw my head back. "Fuck" I cursed as I felt the heat of his stare. My chest rose and fell as I moaned loudly.

I looked down at my wet pussy before my eyes trailed up his body. He was tense, his muscles on full display as he pulled at the cuffs. His jaw clenched as his eyes burned into mine.

"Oh baby" I moaned keeping my eyes on his as I pushed the vibrator inside me. it felt good but I needed more.

I needed him.

I turned on his vibrator and played with the settings. "Fuck" he seethed, and I moaned as I rolled my hips and pushed the vibrator in and out of me.

I put my foot on his chest and he took my toes into his mouth. He swirled his tongue around them and sucked. I kept both of our vibrators on the highest setting as I circled mine around my clit. "Don't cum" I smiled, and he groaned as he pulled at the cuffs.

"Fuck Anaís, I just want to touch you."

"No," I said breathlessly turning down his vibrator. My orgasm was close as I looked down at his hard dick. I wanted him inside me so bad, and I knew he wanted the same.

I threw my head back as his growl sent vibrations through me. I bit my lip as I rolled my hips against the vibrator. I was so close, and he knew it. "Jesus, let me the fuck go." He yelled as he tugged against the cuffs.

Our eyes met again, and I moaned loudly as my orgasm came crashing down. My body convulsed as I dug my nails into his thighs and kept the vibrator on my clit.