16. Bunker

"Ace!" I yelled as he pulled back on my hair. I was on my knees handcuffed to the bed as he fucked me from behind. His thrusts were hard and consistent, not letting me get a break. "Yes, yes, yes" I moaned over and over as he pounded into me. "Say my name, baby."

"Grey" he slapped my ass, making me whimper from the pain. "Louder!" he demanded.

"Grey!"

"Louder."

"Grey!" I yelled.

"Again."

"Fuck Grey!" I yelled loudly, thank heavens these rooms are soundproof, and we are on the other side of the house.

"Right there, Grey. Oh God, I'm going to, I'm going to," my walls clenched around him as my orgasm got closer and closer. "Don't stop, baby. Just like that. Fuck Grey!" I yelled as my orgasm took over. He rolled his hips, causing my orgasm to extend.

He took the cuffs off me and pulled me onto his lap. Our chests fell and rose together as he rubbed and massaged my hips and arms. I rest my head on his shoulder as I look up at him. "I'm not done with you," he says, and my body tenses.

"W-what?"

"Ride me, baby." He whispered into the crook of my neck. Goosebumps covered my skin and I turned around, so I was straddling him. I pushed him all the way inside as I rested my hands on his shoulders.

I rocked my hips slowly and he growled "Faster" as he spanked me making me want to cum instantly. I rode him hard and fast as he moaned my name. "Faster, and don't cum unless I say so." He said pulling my hair back.

"O-okay sir," I answered, and he let go of my hair and massaged my scalp.

"That's my good girl." He said as I picked up my pace, wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Fuck baby, you're making me so proud." He moaned as he pressed his forehead to mine before he flipped me onto my back and spread my legs. he pounded into me as he pinched my nipples.

I whimpered as I looked into his eyes, "Harder Grey" I begged.

"Fuck baby." He moaned as he thrust into me harder. The need for him to consume my whole being made tears roll down my face. "Come for me slut." He demanded and I came as he spilled into me.

He kissed my forehead before kissing my lips, sweat covering our bodies. "I love you," I whisper, pulling away. "I love you," he said moving the hair out of my face as he looked into my eyes. In this moment, it was only us. Nothing else mattered.

"Let me make love to you."

I nod and he slid back in me slowly. He was gentle as he made love to me, and I held onto his body tightly. The sensations were too much, and my eyes started to close.

"Keep your eyes on me, Ana." He whispered and I opened them. "Don't look away, if you do, I'll stop."

"Okay," I replied, and he kissed my nose as he moved in and out of me slow and gentle. The urge to close my eyes to enjoy every bit was strong, but I fought against it. "Grey" I whispered, and he groaned.

"Anaís"

My hands roamed his body as he pushed into me, so gentle and attentive. My nails dug into his back as he rubbed my aching body. I moved my hips with his, making sure to keep the slow pace as our bodies glided with one another's. My moans became louder as I let out labored breaths and my body shook relentlessly.

"Let go for me, baby." He whispered, stroking my cheek and my body found its release. "Don't look away." He said as he watched me come undone under him. I tried to catch my breath as his body jerked and he spilled into me, never looking away