9. Carnival

"You want me, baby, say it and I'll give it to you."

"I want you inside me," I admit.

He moves off of me and sits back on the sofa, his legs parted. He rolls up his sleeves and unbuttons the 3 top buttons of his shirt.

"Go over to the glass and strip for me," he demands.

I walk over to the glass slowly, letting my hips sway.

"Tease." He scoffs.

I hook my finger in one of my straps and drag it down my shoulder. I turn around pressing my upper body to the glass, I lift my dress teasingly to my hips. Fisting the hem of my thong I pull it down, slowly bending my ass, so he gets a full view. I lift the other strap and drag it down my arm, letting the dress slide off my body.

My nipples are pushed against the cold glass as he stands behind me rubbing my ass. "Such a good girl." He says leaning forward, his lips on my back. I hear the click of something being turned on and then I feel the vibrations against my thigh.

"Spread your legs mama." I do as he says and he drags the vibrator up my thigh teasingly until he reaches my clit. He puts it on the highest setting and keeps it there.

"That shit you pulled earlier, don't let it happen again. Hm?" He says applying pressure to the vibrator against my clit. "Do you hear me?"

"Y-yes."

He slaps my ass, not too hard but enough for it to sting. "I want you to count every slap, if you miss one, we'll start over and then I'll leave you drenched and wanting."

"How many?"

"Until I feel satisfied. Stop asking questions. I don't want to hear anything but counting and your sexy little whimpers."

Smack.

"One."

Smack.

"Two."

He keeps going until I reach 30, rubbing my ass to soothe the ache between each one. "Good girl."

The faint sound of his shirt hitting the ground sends a shiver down my spine. Turning me around, he bends to my lips, grabs my neck, and pushes me back against the glass.

He kisses me roughly, not allowing any of us to get even one breath, but I wouldn't have it any other way. I pull away and drop to my knees. I unbutton his pants and take his dick out.

His tip pressing against my lips, I look up at him through hooded eyes as I spit on it. I drag my tongue from the tip all the way down before swirling my tongue over the tip. He groans, pushing the hair away from my face. I sucked on the tip and pushed him into my mouth as he wrapped his hand in my hair and I moaned around him.

Pushing my head further down his grip tightened on my hair, pushing and pulling on my head as if his life depended on it. "Fuck baby, just like that."

I kept going, both of our moans filling the room. Pulling back, I sucked on his balls and stroked his length rubbing my finger over the tip. Dragging the saliva from his balls to his length I sucked on the tip and shoved him back in my mouth, letting him hit the back of my throat.

His dick twitched in pleasure as I sucked him harder. "Anaís," he moaned and pushed my head down again as he thrust into my mouth. "Ana, I'm," he breathed out.

He tries to pull me up, but I moan around him in refusal. Grabbing the back of his legs holding him there I sucked him harder than ever as I felt him coming.

I swallowed as he spilled in my mouth, his dick twitching, curse words flying past his lips. I pulled back, my eyes on his as my spit and some of his cum ran down my face.