43. Sweet & Savory

"Sometimes, I hate just how much I love you," Anaís admits before turning in my arms to face me.

I chuckle and shake my head slightly when I see the look in her eyes telling me she means everything she said and is about to. 

"I'm not joking. It makes me want to kill you for putting me under your spell."

I push the hair in her face behind her ear before tracing the length from her ear to her elbow.

"I'll follow you all the days of our lives, even in death," I say, my voice hushed as I watch her eyes visibly soften. "I'll be there by your side, every step of the way, no matter what. I love you, so much to the point I literally cannot fathom it,"

Her lips part slightly as she hangs onto every word leaving mine.

"And I'm not joking." I reiterate.

I kiss her nose and she smiles placing her hand on my cheek.

Immediately after we'd calmed down, I kissed my way up and down her body marveling at the sight of her body as I rubbed and tried my best to relieve every ache. And even though she constantly told me she was okay; I wasn't and frankly I just didn't believe her. 

That was the roughest I'd ever been with her and no wife of mine would ever feel used by their husband. No matter how much her wonderous body made me want to use it until I couldn't feel my dick anymore.

After giving her four more orgasms as I made love to her precious mind, body, and soul, we laid in each other's arms. Our chests, rising and falling together perfectly as our hands caressed each other's bodies gently. Lovingly.

"Stay here, I'll be right back." I kiss her forehead, get off the bed, making my way to the dresser.

Unsurprisingly, she doesn't listen. The soft patter of her footsteps trailing not far behind me.

I shake my head, "I don't even know why I try," I open one of the drawers on my side.

She taps my back. Once. Twice. "I don't know why either," she says condescendingly as she too, opens her drawer.

I take out a pair of grey sweats and slip them on as she stands, one hand on her hip, the other tapping her mouth softly as she's deep in thought. I fold my arms and stand behind her before she closes her drawer and steps to the side.

She bends slightly and opens one of mine. She grabs the first hoodie she sees and unfolds it. Holding it in front of her as if to decide if this is the one she's going to settle with, she makes a sound of approval before pulling it over her head.

She twirls with a smile, "Ta-da" I smile as I step forward and pull her hair out of the neckline of the hoodie.

She tiptoes and lays a sweet kiss on my lips. I lick my lips as I look down at her and she links her arm with mine.

I roll my eyes as I head for the door, "Brat,"

"You love me,"

I open the door and hold it open with my foot. "That I do," I say placing my fingers under her chin, tipping her head up before kissing her once again.

When we reach the kitchen, she puts her arms in the air and I shake my head as I lift her onto the island.

I turn and open the freezer. "Did you know, flowers like viagra," she says out of nowhere.

I look at her over my shoulder, "Literally what are you saying right now?" I ask.

"It's true, I saw it on the internet somewhere. I guess you and flowers have something in common.