Author's Note;)

Hi everyone,

Firstly, I'd like to thank every one of you for giving my book a chance. I hope you're enjoying it and I can't wait for you to see what else I have in store.

Although it has been a battle in itself to finish this book for the simple fact that I just love, love, love the characters I've created and don't want to let go of them. I know you all want new chapters and I want to give them to you.

Cue the attachment issues...the anxiety is slowly eating away at me;)

So, with that being said, I will be publishing 5 new chapters and then I'll 5 weekly until the book is completed.

I'm thinking 40-50 chapters, depending on how it goes.

There's also something I'd appreciate your feedback on. I plan to start writing my next book right after this one is completed. However, I won't start publishing until I have at least 20 chapters done.

Maybe I'll do 5 chapters every week when I do start uploading.

I have a few ideas but here are the options, without giving much away.

Whichever one gets the most votes, I'll start writing first.

- Xile & Emilio's Book – Enemies to Lovers & Second Chance Trope

- Forbidden Love Trope (LGBTQ+)

- Arranged Marriage Trope

- Reverse Harem Trope

- Love Triangle Trope

By the way, just a quick reminder of who the side characters are.

Camilo & Evelyn Hernandez (Anaís & Xile's Birth Parents)

Chiara & Giovanni Valentino (Grey's Parents)

Valerie Jackson (Zayn & Kaia's Mom & Anaís' Mother figure) She's more of a mother figure to Anaís and a grandmother to Xile because Anaís is Xile's mom. Please tell me if that makes sense to you guys and not just in my twisted head... And as mentioned before in chapter 17, the twins' father died when they were four years old.

Serena & Sebastian Valentino (Emilio's Parents)

Grey & Emilio's moms are identical twins, and they were engaged to their fathers, who are cousins from age 5.

With that being said, I love you all and I hope you're taking care of yourselves mentally and physically. <3

My main Instagram & TikTok is @mayadadolll