Chapter 9

It's a little long.... I got carried away :p

Louis's POV:

I was nowhere near finishing my ice cream bowl, when Harry walked in the kitchen. And for the life of me, I couldn't take my eyes off of him. He was shirtless, the butterfly tattoo and the sparrow tattoos sitting beautifully all over his torso. And for some reason, he had his glasses on. They weren't exactly nerdy, but he looked something else in it.

He was wearing a black jumper, the waistline being covered perfectly, but as soon as my eyes drifted towards the Laurel leaves tattoos on his hipbones that were poking out a little, I felt my whole body heat up. What was happening to me? What is this cheeky devil doing to me, just by being in the same room with me?
I will admit that it got a little flirty back then, when I said that he looked hot in those glasses, but I was just trying to tease him a little, annoy him, because why shouldn't I? He has ruined my life and he deserves to remember every day that I am pissed at him! Maybe it's not exactly his fault per se, but if he wasn't so bloody big hearted, and maybe if he had refused to move here with his father, none of this would be happening! His dad and my mum would not be together! Hell, maybe she would not have even told me anything!

I watch carefully as he just slips into the kitchen, not acknowledging me. He is turned his back towards me, as he takes a glass from the shelf above and fills it up. By the way he is stretching his arm up to get the glass, I could see his back muscles flex. For some reason, it made me feel more hot. His skin looked smooth and creamy and his back structure was perfection in every sense.
His voice gets me out of my staring trance.

"Huh?" I ask snapping out of my thoughts about him.

"I said, that was mine...my ice cream bowl that I had paid for" he says holding the glass of water and his expressions seemed a little annoyed.

"Oh! And what makes you think I give a fuck about it? This is my house and I will eat whatever I want!" I say tauntingly.

The way his face changed from annoyed to angry was something that made me feel proud of meself!

"Yeah... ofcourse you don't. I mean, you are a rich spoiled brat after all!" He says that in a sarcastic tone, getting back at me.

Is he trying to get in trouble!? I think to myself. But obviously I cannot show that he had gotten under my skin, so I continued swiping my index finger through the bowl and lick the ice cream off of my finger, making sure he sees that I am not bothered by what he just said even though I was fighting an urge to kick him right then and there.
After a few seconds, I watch him fill his glass again, but this time he's taking it with him. I could've just let him go, but I still had to counter his previous comment and for that to happen, he needed to stay right here in the kitchen. So, i quickly get off the counter and cut him off before he could leave the kitchen.

"Where do you think you are going?" I say as I move towards him, crowding his space,  pushing him backwards towards the marble slab, until his hips are sticking to the edges of the slab.

"You think you could insult me in my own house and then, leave that easily?"

"I knew u were egoistic, but God, you are dumb too! This isn't only your house now, so grow up and let me leave!" He says trying to make his way past me.

Oh this is going to be fun! I think to myself as I slam a hand on the cupboard, blocking his left side. You are not getting out that easy curly!

"Those glasses making u bold?" I say as I walk a little more closer to him, completely cutting off his chances of leaving. He had no right to look that good in those glasses. I didn't want them off, but I wanted him to think of me everytime he put them on!