Chapter 29

Phew!!! I am backkkk! Thank you so much to everyone who stuck around and read this fanfic. I love you all and am proud of yall 😘. Enjoy!

Louis's POV:

I woke up suddenly. Holy shit, that was-!!!! My breathing was uneven and I was sweaty. I woke up messy and feeling high like I had one too many to drink before and now I was fighting a hangover. I slowly sat up on the bed as I closed my eyes and tried to remember what I had just dreamt. But I obviously couldn't remember, but yeah it left an imprint on me. I could feel it in my skin and bones, to the point I had to take a shower longer than usual. It was exhilarating to feel that way. I got ready and came downstairs to get breakfast. I knew Harry would already be up. He is punctual and an early riser. He was in the kitchen making breakfast when I wished him a good morning. He reverted back concentrated on trying to flip the omelette and breads. Today mum and Dan were also coming back, so that was a bummer but atleast we will have the house to ourselves for most of the day. And we had majority of classes together too, thanks to Ms. Camille. I am not excited to be with him am I? Sure we fucked, but that still doesn't change anything how I feel about him! Right!?

I jolt out of my thoughts when Harry walks to the table with two plates full of omelettes and two butter breads. He sits in the chair infront of me. We didn't talk through the start of breakfast. There was nothing to talk about. But, Harry broke the silence,

"Oh I have to tell you, today a couple of batchmates are coming here. We have a group project to do, is that fine?" He asked me a little concerned.

"Yeah, sure. Ofcourse it's fine" I assured him with a smile.

I mean how bad could it be right? But then again, I wasn't entirely happy with this for some reason. Maybe it's just the eggs. We finished breakfast and this time Harry drove us to college, in good condition. I was feeling a little proud about that fact and maybe smiling a little too much.

"Ooh Tommo is smiling hard, are you high?" Zayn asked me worried, as he checked my forehead.

"I am not high" I offendingly slapped his hand away and that sent Liam in a fit of laughter. Zayn was constantly teasing me. I saw Harry walking into the classroom and we made eye contact. And none of us break it as we greeted each other with a subtle nod. He was going to sit in a different row but Liam invited him over. It would have been fine if some nerdy classmate hadn't flirted with harry, not that it would be affecting me. Like sure he can flirt with whomever he wants, I really don't care but the point was, that girl wasn't backing away. And the worst part was Liam and Zayn were cheering on that. My eyes were fixed at Harry and that girl as he was flirting back with her. She was smiling and blushing like crazy.

I sighed as I realised I didn't care in all honesty. I turned towards the front as the class started to settle. Harry surprisingly sat next to me and there was no one behind us for some reason. Liam and Zayn were sitting a little away from our seats. The class started and it was going fine and the thoughts of Harry shamelessly flirting with that girl were running in the background. Harry's pen dropped near my feet as he ducked down to grab it, I felt him grabbing my knee. I was a little surprised at how tight his grip was. My thoughts started racing. Jesus Lou, he's just grabbing your knee for support! Get your thoughts in place!! I gulped as he slipped it a little up towards my thighs. Okay, what is he doing... I immediately look under the desk and he is trying to reach the pen that had slipped further away towards the row before us. My eyes came back to the front towards the teacher. I felt him shuffling about my leg and his hands constantly moving between my thighs and knees. For a moment it felt like he was doing this on purpose. But my mind rejected that theory saying Harry? Nah, no way. He finally came back up with the pen. After sometime I felt his hand sneaking up on my thighs. I looked at him in pure shock.