Chapter 22

..."Beg me...I want to hear u ask me for it"...

Louis's POV:

I was shocked when he asked me to do that, if I am being honest. I have never begged before.

"Please.." I moaned.

I tried to sound normal but the way his pupils were dark and pierced me, I don't think i ever understood the phrase, "too stunned to speak" correctly until now. And it really was a shock. A few minutes ago I had him whimpering and now I am the one who wasn't able to speak. He was tracing my whole body. I was shirtless but still in my joggers and his fingers were the exact degree of cold, the one that lets your stomach sink inside and quickens your heartbeat. He wasn't saying anything and he had me in chokehold with that extremely tantalizing view of concentration and focus. He would trace my lips with his thumb and then trace that finger down to my neck, moving down to my chest, and lower and lower. I was getting impatient because of how turned on how I was and this mf was only making me hornier.

"Harry... please, do something..." I pleaded him.

A part of me hated how desperate I was getting for his touch especially when he smirked at me. Who knew that was only the start.

"You seem eager." He smirked at me and then went to suck my neck.

"I am! Just pl- ow"

I was cut off with Harry biting my neck.

"Did that hurt?" He asked with a devilish grin.

"Yes, it di- ahh"

I tried to answer him but this time he licked my nipples. I just raised up on my elbows and he looked at me. For a second we both had eye contact and it was so electrifying.

"I want you to keep your eyes on me" He wasn't asking, he was telling me to do that

I gulped hard. I was going to tell him to keep off with that but the growl and the rasp in his voice washed away all the things I was thinking of saying. I watched as he came only so close to me and then swirled his tongue on my right nipple. The way I had moaned was unimaginable. My eyes got closed with the pleasure that shot through my body.

"Eyes on me, Lou" There was a mixture of gentleness and aggressivness in his voice.

He licked my other nipple the same way and my head dived back in pleasure. I immediately opened my eyes and looked at Harry and I knew he was brewing something because he looked bloody pleased.

"What?" I asked him in confusion because he was smiling like an idiot. If I wasn't so turned on right now, I would have been annoyed. Right now I was just really curious.

"What!?" I ask him again impatiently. My heart was beating so fast and his smile was giving me goosebumps. He hadn't looked this hot to me.

"Your moans are pretty... like you" He says with that innocent cheeky smile.