Chapter 20

This one's longer because i didn't want to write another chapter for something specific 😂 so plz bear with me. Thank you so much 💗.

Louis's POV:

At 6am in the morning:

*Knock on the door*

"What happened? I came as soon as u called" Liam asked as soon as Louis opened the door, terrified and panting.

"Just come in...i need your help" I politely told him. I realised a shiver attached to my voice as soon as I asked him to come in. Was it because I was trying to hold in my tears or was it because of the anger i was feeling at myself for hurting Harry like that.

I never cared about him at all. I mean why would I? But what happened a few hours ago had my stomach in churns. Harry had left the house in the middle of the night. I didn't know where he went and he was, understandingly, not picking up my calls or replying to my messages. I didn't know if he was safe or had enough warm clothes on. Though I was forcing myself to think positively but it's hard to actually keep doing it. I didn't know who else to turn to. Liam and Zayn have been my friends for as long as I can remember and though I knew they would probably hate me for what i had done, they will definitely help me find Harry.

*Another knock at the door*

"That will be Zayn.." Liam gets up from the couch and quickly opens the door and helps Zayn settle in.

A few moments pass by where Liam and Zayn sit quietly staring at me. There is absolute silence, the chirping of the birds in the background can be heard. They tried to ask me again about what exactly happened and perhaps the guilt was so much that I couldn't hold in the tears in that moment. The tears rolled down my cheeks like a waterfall and seeing their faces and the immediate reaction they had to me crying, told me that it was bad. Judging by their faces it felt like even the breakup with Vallery hadn't been this hard on me.

After crying for a good 10 minutes, i was finally able to calm down. They gave me some water to drink and with a deep breath I finally told them what happened. Not the part where Harry and me were kissing and licking each other's mouth but the part where he found out about Gemma and that I have been keeping that info to myself in order to cause him hurt.

As soon as I finished talking, the room again went silent to the eerieness. I was scared, terrified and unhopeful. I was sure they will not want to be friends with me anymore or something. But after a really hard to bear long minute, Zayn finally spoke up.

"I think Harry's with that blonde guy...Niall"

The shock on my face was registering. Why hadn't I thought of that? Niall is his best friend, he obviously would have been there!

"So what are we waiting for? Let's go get Harry!" Liam said in utmost urgency.

"Do u think he will want to be here after what Tommo did?" Zayn sarcastically asked Liam.

My eyes dropped in shame.

"Zayn, u don't have to be sarcastic about it. He made a mistake and he knows it. We are his friends, we should be supportive right now, not mad or angry.." Liam tries to calm Zayn down.

"So, what did you have in mind Louis?" Zayn asked me non-chalantly.

Who will believe me if i say that this is the exact same Zayn that hugged me, not a second ago, tightly, when i was crying, shushing me like a child.

"Well, i do have something in mind but i will need your help..." I say lowering my voice.

"Tell us.." Liam and Zayn day in unison.