Chapter 16

Louis's POV:

He really shredded her to pieces!! Wow!!

I was loving the way Harry was taking his stand, not backing down, insulting her in the most nerdy way. If I am being honest, I was really taken aback by his comebacks. He was being so smooth. I loved the way she was fuming. And when he said, ".... atleast do it with someone who isn't this dumb" I absolutely lost it. He just insulted the most popular girl, 'Mikaela Ruthmore' in the whole school, in the most Harry way. I couldn't control the laughter that left my mouth. And then, *smack* .

She slapped me and honestly it felt more real then her vile giggles. I was so into what Harry had said that I didn't even hear what she was yelling. We laughed so much and honestly, I don't remember the last time I had laughed like that. Was it Harry? Nah....it was just her dumbness and definitely how Harry insulted her so effortlessly.

Soon my thoughts drifted to what happened after that moment and what i would have done if Harry hadn't stepped away.

"Mr. Tomlinson!" I jolted at Mr. Thackeray's high pitched yell.

"Do you mind stopping daydreaming in my class or should I send you out?" He asked staring at me in anger. The whole class was watching me like I have committed a murder.

"Sorry Sir" I say drowning my head in the book infront of me.

The class continued and Liam nudged me, and whispered, "Who is it?"

"What? What do you mean?" I ask in utter confusion.

"He means, who got u daydreaming like that?" Zayn leans in to aid with a smirk on his face.

"Focus on the class u two" I say in sass, writing down whatever Mr. Thackeray was writing on the board.

They just smiled and scoffed at me while they did the same.

Shit! I am daydreaming!! The worse thing is I am daydreaming about Harry! What the fuck is wrong with you!? No no...this has to stop right now! I need to a hook up!

I had made up my mind that no matter what happens, I am getting laid today. I had to do this or I will go insane. So, as soon as the class got over, I walked out hoping I would find someone to hook up with, like I was at a club and not in a college. Fortunately, I did.

"God, u are so hot!" She moaned as she devoured my face, in the fire exit.

"U are-" I started to speak but she shushed me with her finger on my lips. She didn't say anything, just started kissing my neck and palming me.

Right to it, eh!? Okay...let's do this!!

I kissed her lips in a fever and she kept going down. She started opening up the belt and the button of my jeans. I chuckled at her eagerness and she seemed chill with that. She pulled my jeans down and asked me, again coming back to my neck and collarbones, "What's ur name, pretty boy?"

U see when u want to randomly hook up with someone and u are both really desperate, exchanging names isn't the first thing on your mind. So it wasn't awkward when she asked me that. Although I would have preferred if she hadn't. But I nevertheless answered,

"Louis. Louis Tomlinson.. and your-" I was about to ask her name when she suddenly moved away from me.

"U are Louis Tomlinson!?" She asked, her voice a little trembling.

"Uhm, yeah...but it's-" I tried to comfort her for some reason and she immediately stopped me.

"I- I have to go. I can't!" She frantically starts buttoning up her dress and pick up her stuff.