Chapter 33

Louis's POV:

What the fuck is He doing here!???

Is he wearing a fucking jersey!??? Good god! And who's that chick with him??? What the hell is he doing here??? Is he.... Is he here to smoke??????????? How tf is he even knows how to smoke??? Wait-!?

As you can see, I am confused seeing Harry at the smoke joint where I used to go mostly. Not only that but he was with Niall and some girl. Two days!!! Two days and this fucker already got a girlfriend!? I glared at her perfect caramel coloured hair and her outfit. What even in the fuck are they wearing???? Are they doing a dare or what???

I watched the girl laughing at Harry's incompetency to hold the cigarette right. Well, he is a beginner, he should be shotgunning not smoking a cigarette you idiot! Not that shotgunning is easier for beginners but still, it involves taking less smoke as compared to actually using a cigarette to smoke. I watched as he tried to inhale and coughed. He did it for a few times and everytime he would start coughing badly. Why you would come here if you don't know even the basics.... I turned around and went back to smoking until I heard him cough again. I took a deep sigh as I threw my half burnt cigarette down and crushed it under my foot. I don't want to be near him right now. I turned around to leave and the girl sitting with harry was standing behind me, smiling,

"Hi.." she greeted rather excitedly.

"Hi... Do I know you-?" I asked sounding unsure. Have I ever met her?? I can't remember..

"Oh...no no, it's just, my friends and I, we are new to this smoking thing. I saw you and I wanted to ask you if you would like to show us how it's done?" She asked in a slight flirtatious voice. I would if it weren't for the fact that one of your friend is the reason I have to smoke. I smiled as I saw her pleading eyes and nodded my head.

"Great! Thank you so much Mr. -?" She extended her hand to shake asking me, raising her eyebrows.

"William...you can call me William" I said shaking her hand back. No, I did not lie. I just didn't want her to know me by something Harry related. I mean she's cute and if I can shoot my shot at her instead of harry, I better not tell her something that will make me related to harry.

"Hi, m Samaira but you can call me Sam" She gleamed happily.

She led me to their table and as soon as me and harry saw each other, my whole body erupted in goosebumps. Even though the jersey wasn't the right clothing to wear at this place, he looked exceptionally good. Not to mention, his arms seemed buff and strong. Has he been working out? The vest was sticking to his abs and giving the false impression that he was actually a football player. He had a bandana on and his curls looked curlier than the curly fries. And his eyes....i swear I would have dropped to my knees if it had been a different setting. He looked hot and far from the previous, calm and sweet Harry.

I nodded at Niall as I sat down at the front couch and Sam took her seat near me for some reason. Guess I have her attention...
She introduced them to me like we hadn't already known each other for shit and as soon as she told them my name, they both looked at me funny. I swear Niall was contemplating if I am even Louis, but harry....Harry had his jaw clenched and his gaze fixed at me like the hulk before he smashes something. Honestly, I wasn't scared. If he wanted to go for a round two, I would be happy to beat his ass again.

"So, Will...teach us how to smoke" Sam jeered holding the unlit cigarette.

"Not sure 'William' here knows anything about teaching someone anything" Harry sneered glaring at me.

"Well, it takes a learner to learn something 'Harry'" I reverted glaring with equal intensity. Sam looked confused and Niall, well he looked like he was trying to hold Harry from punching me right then and there.