Chapter 18

Sorry for taking so long in posting this. Hope u guys will enjoy.

Louis's POV:

Jeez he's sweating like a crazy person!!! I leave him on the couch for five minutes and he's already having nightmares!? I hate that piece of shit Olva!

I watch Harry as he slowly sits up on the couch, taking in his surroundings. He looked at me in pure horror. I was sitting on the side rest of the adjacent couch so I could see how shaken up he was from whatever he saw in those few moments of sleep.

"You okay?" I ask him again, anxiously.

"Yeah...yeah. M fine" he says not making any eye contact whatsoever.

I pass him the bottle of water that i had taken out of the fridge and he takes it with still shaky hands. I watch him as he drinks the water, and I couldn't help but notice the slight flush his cheeks were radiating. His collar button was open, and i could see how his throat reacted to the sips of water he was taking. I gulped hard.

Not to be a pervert but that sight was-

No! Fuck off! This isn't the time Louis!

I shook my head trying to shove those euphoric thoughts somewhere i could never reach them. After finishing the whole water bottle, he handed me back the empty bottle. I quickly put it back on the kitchen counter and waited for Harry to go back up to our rooms. We silently moved up the stairs to our rooms. I nod off at him and proceed to open my door lock. I was about to step in my room, when i see Harry searching his whole torso for something.

"Searching for something?" I asked surprisingly concerned.

"I- i can't find my door key- i put it in my pocket- uh", He said, fumbling about his shirt and pants.

"You can sleep in my room-" I kind of yelled abruptly, way out of instinct and totally involuntarily.

What the hell!!!!!???? My brain stopped working for a second after i realised what i just offered. And when i looked at Harry, i would say i was rather amused than worried. His expressions revealed he was shocked and this was totally unexpected for him. Any ounce of decency and hospitality i had thought about before, was getting runover by the urge to tease the hell out of Harry in that moment. So, it's not very hard to decipher what my next move was.

"C'mon" I turn around and urge him to follow me up. I was grinning inside like a maniac. I know I shouldn't tease him after what he had gone through today, but this might just be the thing he needs to relax a little.

"Wait- I-i will take the couch...U don't have to-" he stuttered and before he could suggest something logical, I interrupt him and tell him that's he too tall to fit on the couch.

I sigh seeing that he won't budge, so i tell him, "don't worry, I will take the pullout in my room, you can take my bed.."

He thinks for a moment while i step inside my room and start taking off my shirt and clean up my bed.

God, why am I so messy?? And is that excitement i am feeling in my body!??

He finally steps inside and closed the door. He looks around as if trying to find something, anything other than my bed to sleep on. Only there isn't anything else. I turn around to face him and tell him, as  casually as I can, that the pullout is infact not usable at the moment.

I smirk to myself when he asks me where will I sleep. The shiver in his voice tells me he is thinking what i am thinking.

"Definitely not on the floor" I say, making my way to the bed. I watch him standing totally still, gawking at me, when I get into bed, under the duvet and get myself comfortable.