Chapter 26 part 3

....

He moves an inch closer as he eyes me down. This reaction of him was totally unexpected. What the-!? He- he what-!? I turn a shade darker than red watching him stare at me like that, his words ringing in my ears. He wants to see me in...that? I cough subtly at him when he constantly keeps staring at my crotch. Thankfully, his piercing staring stops and he looks up at me, into my eyes. There wasn't an ounce of doubt in them. They were just as curious as when I had given him his first handjob and nipple play. He was looking at me with waiting in his eyes. I didn't know what to do. That hunger in his eyes was devouring me inch by inch and my body was feeling limp just by that. I gulped hard as I asked him if he really does want that. In reply to which he moved closer to me and got down on his knees. He looked at me as he started unbuttoning my pants. He wasn't trying to take them off but urging me to do that myself, to let me know that I could trust him with it and be assured that he wants that, more than anything. He sat back on his heels as he watched me contently. I loosen my grip on the counter, as I reach for my zipper and ask him to close his eyes. Without any protests, he closes his eyes and for a short moment, I wasn't sure if it was the same Louis who was always a shithead to me?

I carefully take off my pants. I was shocked at the fact that he didn't even try to sneak a peek. He was sitting there contently, with his eyes closed like a four year old who is waiting sincerely for his birthday gift. My shirt was longer than usual and it was resting at my upper thighs, so the thongs were not exactly visible. I cleared my throat and he slowly opened his eyes. He lifted on his knees again and looked at me as he clutched the sides of my shirt, to ask if he can lift. I nodded as my breathing got heavier and i once again gripped the counter tightly. My eyes weren't leaving the sight of how concentrated and gentle Lou was being in this instant. His calloused fingers brushed against my skin as he lifted the shirt slowly. His eyes widened as soon as his eyes fell on the pair, his motions stopped. It was almost like he had stopped breathing. He didn't even flinched for a second and now this was getting scary as heaven. I decided I cannot stand here like this. I tried to scooch away from him but he smacks his hand on the lower cupboard. I immediately stopped in my steps. Before I could say something, a word left his lips. It was almost like a whisper, but due to the silence everywhere, I understood exactly what he said,

"Beautiful..." Escaped from his lips. I blushed like a tomato. It was definitely involuntarily.

He looked up at me and that was my melting point. He looked so soft and yet so hot. I was waiting for him to get up and talk to me but instead he decided to touch the material. He skimmed his distinctive touch through the waistline. As he did that, I took a sharp breath and gripped the counter more tightly. He looked at me as my breathing changed and I flinched in anticipation, when he started tracing my thighs. We keep our eye contact as I watch him drooling at my sight but what was getting me more hot was the fact that even though he was desperate he was asking for my consent constantly using his eyes, his lips, his face, his hand, his gestures, his voice. He leans closer to my stomach as he starts kissing my waistline and my hipbones, slightly dipping the thong a little down.

A moan leaves my mouth as he bites me. He gives me a little smile and i reciprocate with a lip bite. He gets up from his knees and kisses my lips passionately. His hand immediately goes to my hip and he pulls me even closer as I cup his face. We moan into the kiss when our covered crotches rub together. After hungrily making out for sometime, I pull away from the kiss as I asked him,

"Beautiful eh?" I smirked at him as he chuckled nervously.

"Well, I meant that- you know- like not beautiful...but, no no No! It is beautiful..you look beautiful! I mean No! Like you do- u uh, u know in a more different kind of way- um-" he slid his hand through his hair nervously. God he's so cute when he's a stuttering idiot.

I watch him for four minutes trying to compose a sentence, as I try to hold in my laughter. And at one point, it just got too difficult to not laugh. There was a time where we were just laughing and smiling at each other. It looked beautiful.

"Now, let's make sure those thongs are messed up....shall we" his sentence caught me off guard as he smirked.

He grabbed my hand as he lead me onto the couch and made me sit. My heart fluttered when he kissed my thighs. As he made his way to my inner thighs, he slipped his hand underneath and started working on my cock. I moaned as he pulled me closer as he took me in his mouth and made me see what he was doing. I wasn't allowed to close my eyes or he would stop sucking me off. It happened a few times where I was so close but he stopped because I closed my eyes but I liked watching him dominate me. His eyes were filled with lust and so were mine. After being brought close to the edge for 5 times, I finally had a gasping, gripping, lip biting, and the most pleasurable orgasm till date...

....