Chapter 10

Sorry... it's short...like Louis :)

Harry's POV:

As soon as Louis leaves the room, I wait for a few seconds before jumping out of the bed and firmly locking the door. I didn't want Louis to barge in in hopes of catching me wanking. Sure I was all sarcastic and smirky in front of Louis, but I was also wildly riled up! His tongue had made me think of things I had never thought I would think!

I quickly make my way back to bed and discard my boxers. As I was about to touch myself I realise I don't have lube or tissues near my bed. Groaning, I get out and search my suitcase for both the things and quickly grab them! It felt like if I didn't get to it right this instant, I won't be able to wank later!
I don't take off my glasses because Louis had said I looked hot in them. I wanted to feel them straining my eyes when I pinch my eyes close in pleasure. It's weird but who would blame me? I was so horny, I wasn't thinking straight!

As soon as I lay back on the bed, I pull the blanket off of me. I squirt a generous amount of lube on my palm and close my eyes and think about him and how he made me feel. I start working myself up and down, to the thoughts of how he looked hot when he was licking his fingers, how his fingers on my torso made me feel. I thought about how his tongue was making me want to bite it with my own teeth, how much I wanted his tongue everywhere on my body. My hand went a little faster when I imagined him grabbing my hips, leaving marks, giving me hickeys all over my thighs, how much I want to bite his tanned toned abs making him whine and moan. How much I want to pull his hair and grab his throat while kissing him hungrily.
I finally came with a moan of his name, to the thoughts of how raspy his voice would get when he will watch me begging for him and looking at him with eyes framed by those glasses. How impossibly hard I will make him just by biting my lips and placing my hands behind my back!

For a while I just lie there breathing heavily and a little dazed out, but still feeling uneasy. It was a good orgasm, the best one I've had in months, but that was not bothering me. I came thinking about him! I came thinking about what happened earlier, imagining things that I would do to him and want him to do to me! What is wrong with me? Why would I ever want Louis to be like that with me? He is an arrogant piece of shit! He is reckless and totally selfish! I would never be on my knees for him! Never in a million years! I might be gay, but I am sure as hell not begging to that brat Tomlinson!

I put my glasses on the nightstand and clean myself up with the tissues, thanking the Gods above that I didn't stain the bedsheet. I throw the issues in the dustbin and lie back on the bed. Slowly and steadily, I relax myself into sleep, as I was surely tired.

Louis's POV:

I was fueling with rage and anger, not to mention, feeling extremely horny. All because of that stupid mf-ing Styles! The nerve of that guy...acting all smirky and cheeky while being hard as a rock....God! I hate him so much! And I hate even more that I was hard in front of him!
I step into my room, locking the door and discarding my jumper and boxers, quickly jumping on the bed, taking out the bottle of lube from the nightstand drawer. I squeeze out a gentle amount of lube on my palm and start lubing myself up. I close my eyes and images of Harry in those sinful glasses start floating in front of me.

I slowly start working on the shaft as I think about him, his lips and how plump they were and how swollen and red they would get if I kissed him hard and roughly, biting at them, sucking harshly, not giving him time to breathe.

My hand feverishly start pacing when I think how I want him gasping and whimpering when I lick his nipples over and over again, tease them, twist them, bite them and then again soothe them with my tongue. How I want to cover his chest and thighs in bites. How I want the impression of my fingers on his hip as I hold him down when he tries to move or wiggle. How I want to suck his neck and roam my hands all over his body, while he tries to hold onto something.
I finally came moaning his name, thinking how I will grab his wrists and not let him have any support as I will move down and won't stop until his legs are shaking, watching him moan and rolling his eyes through those glasses. Oh how pretty he would look being a whiny mess just for me!

My eyes shoot open at that last thought! My orgasm was intense and I was appreciative of my imagination, but that last thought seemed a bit far fetched! "Just for me!?" Why would I want him to do anything 'just for me'? Sure, I would like to piss him off, make him regret everything in his life but that's it!

I don't understand why I thought about him that way. My plan was to not make him feel good in any way, but here I am, jerking off to the thoughts of future me making him feel good. What the fuck is wrong with me? Was it just my imagination or do I actually want to do that!? No! I am not gay! There's no way in hell I am going to find him pretty, make him feel good in any way or want him 'just for myself'! No. Fooking. Chance! I hate him too much to just want him or want him on his knees! A girl, sure...maybe even any other guy, but definitely not him!

I rub my eyes a little. Sighing, I get up from the bed and clean myself up. The bedsheet was not stained, thankfully, so I just plop down on my bed on my stomach and drift off to sleep. Shit! It was indeed a tiring day!