Chapter 21

This chapter is special and dedicated to my girlfriend. I love you 😘😘😘

Harry's POV:

The universe certainly had other plans...

As soon as I was going to rush up to my room, I hear the cheery and enthusiasm filled voices of Liam and Zayn.

They wanted to play COD or Call of Duty as we like to say. All of them were making the arrangements and as if things couldn't get more worse, they put me on Louis's team. I objected the first time but when u draw someone's name out of a bowl for a second time, all your chances of getting a new team partner are lost. So the universe definitely wasn't on my side and it was like the more i was trying to get away, the more i was getting pulled into situations where I had to be near Louis.

We started playing and slowly and gradually I was enjoying killing the opposite teams in the game. Also, I will sometime make a choice or aim directly at Louis's character and either blast him or shoot him and it was really satisfying to me. For a few kills Louis didn't say anything but when i killed his character off a sixth time, he was visibly pissed.

"Okay! That's it! That's enough gaming for today! Liam, Zayn... thank you for playing with us" he said in a pretense formal voice and started ripping apart the arrangement. Liam and Zayn just scooched away silently, whispering a good bye. If i didn't know any better, I will say they were scared of Louis.

"Well, it was fun ruining the game for you. We should play again sometime" I said sarcastically, stretching my limbs. My lips held a smile so wide and evil, it was almost like I was a completely different person.

"U wanna play again do you...fine....let's play then" He walked over to me and handed me the console.

"Oh if u feel good after losing to me, sure.." I say smirking, grabbing the console from his hand.

"Oh you are way in over your head Styles" He says, sitting next to me.

The game wasn't Call of Duty but was Mario Kart. And after sometime we even forgot it was supposed to be a competition. In the middle of it, we got distracted and started telling each other tricks to use and joking about the game and fun memories that were resurfacing from our childhoods. And as soon we finished the 20th level, we were both tired as in our hands were. So we took a minute to rest out hands and fingers.

"Harry..." He looks at me with those soft eyes and I knew an apology was coming. I could have waited for him to say it out loud but I knew how things between us turn so quickly and I didn't know what will happen if I stayed with him like this for a minute more.

"It's okay Louis you-" I started off but he interrupted me.

"No, it's not. Look what I did was beyond disgusting. I really am sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you and I swear I was gonna tell you sooner or later. It was just- I was just waiting for Gemma to be in town so that when I finally tell you, you will be able to meet her or talk to her..I swear I wasn't ever planning on not telling you anything...I should have said something sooner. I am sorry. Please, can you forgive me Harry?" He asked me in a pleading voice. His eyes were teary and I felt guilty.

So wait! He kept that info to himself because he knew it would hurt both me and dad more to know that we can't get to her...??

"U said u wanted to hurt me...what was that supposed to mean then?" I asked him calmly.

"Well, I was- I was gonna tease you about it...like ask u to do something for me first before i finally tell you...like do something embarrassing..like-" His head ducked down in embarrassment.

I couldn't help the smile that crept on my face, "Awww and instead u actually made arrangements for us to meet....Mr. Tough guy. It was actually kinda sweet what u did. It looks like u are getting sweet on me Mr. Tomlinson" I smiled so widely watching his reaction.