Manna❤Manni

Hey buddies...

My first oneshot.. padichu epdi irukku nu sollunga..

"Seri papa.. na varen"

Pugazh was busy replying the otherside of the phone call.. Ashwin who was seated beside him passed a confused look to pugazh who decline the call with a smile..

Ak : Yaaru da??
Pu : Thangachi dhan da..
Ak : Oh.. En koopte??

Pu : Adhuva.. sunday thangachiya ponnu paaka oru family varudhu.. atha sollatha koopte.. Aama ava unna koopdlaya..

Ashwin who heard this felt some pain inside.. His face changed immediately which was noticed by pugazh.. Right now both were in the caravan for the shoot of ESP..

Ashwin and Sivaangi are busy in their life with the continuos shoot and projects.. The negavities and rumours in the social media created a long distance relationship between them. Their phone calls, chats, meetings etc were long forgotten.. Both of them were not ready to call or meet eachother because of their stubborness..

His thought was broken by pugazh...

Pu : Dei shoot kku time aachu.. va da..
Ak : Hmm...

Other side, Sivaangi started to develop feelings towards ashwin which was unaware by him.. She badly want to vent out her emotions infront of him but something was stopping her..

~~~~~~~

Skip to Sunday...

Binni : Hey Ashwin.. Vaa pa.. paathu evlo naal aachu..

Binni surprised seeing ashwin at the entrance.. She welcomed him with a wide smile while ashwin smiled and entered inside.. He noticed Pugazh,Rakshan and Sarath chitchatting settling on the couch..

Ak(mv) : Moonu malamaadungalum inga dha irukka..

He sighed mentally and walked towards them and sat beside between them making aware.. They were surprised seeing him there..

Rak : Macha.. eppo da vandhe..
Ak : Ippo dhan da..

Sa : Unna thangachi kooptiya enna??

Ak(mv) : Ava kopptu maasam aachu.. (sighing mentally)
Ak : Aama Aama.. (he smiled widely)

His eyes roamed around searching a particular person which was noticed by her brothers.. They looked eachothers and nodded their head..

Ashwin was in a deep thought.. soon it was broken by her father's voice...

Kri : Hey ashwin, paathu evlo naal aachu.. epdi da irukke..

Ak : Nalla irukken uncle..
Kri : Padam elaam ipdi pogudhu..
Ak : Nalla pogudhu uncle..

Their conversation broke when binni announced the arrival of groom's family.. Krishnakumar excused and moved from there while ashwin's heartbeat were raising in each seconds..

Ak : Dei... idhu dhan maplaya..

He murmured to pugazh who was munching snacks..

Pu : Aama.. nalla irukku la..
Ak : Ithelaam oru maaplaya da.. sivaangi kku match aave illa..

Pu : Atha ava sollattum.. engalkku pudichirukku.. illa da..(he asked the other two while they nodded)
Sa : Mapla semma.. thangachi kku etha jodi..

Rak : Aama da..

Ashwin got annoyed and gritted his teeth.. Soon he was disturbed by some footsteps.. His gaze moved towards the direction and jaw dropped seeing the sight.. Sivaangi was beautiful draped in a red silk saree with matching ornaments holding a tray.. Her face was glowing without much makeup..