His Wife - 9 (Epilogue)

Hey buddies.. 😉😉

Vaanga vaanga story kulla polaam..

After 2 years,

Sivaangi sat on the bed drying her hair after taking a cold shower at night.. Soon her eyes flashed the scene of her husband drying her hair, her lips curved automatically with his memories

Right now, she was terribly missing her husband who went for a long bussiness trip to US leaving her alone.. Her trance broken by a ringtone and she smiled seeing his phone call..

Ak : Enna pondatti, romba miss pandriya??
Sk : Na miss panni enna aaga podhu, nee dha anga romba jolly-ah irukke..

Ak : Aii loosu.. unna evlo miss pandrenu enakku mattum dhan di theriyum.. athum night la.. (he said making her blush)
Ak : Oii.. vekkapadriya?? (base voice 20 teaspoon)

Sk : Ashwineyyy... (she whined)
Ak : Miss you di..

Sk : Innum evlo naal anga.. (she asked gulping her tears)
Ak : Hmm.. 2 weeks
Sk : Edheyy 2 weeks-ah, needhana two days nu sonne..

Ak : Enna pandradhu ma, avanga adha extend pannitaanga..
Sk : Mudiyala ashwineyy.. enakku unna paakanum pola irukku.. plz.. seekram enkitta vandhidu.. (her eyes welled up and he smiled)

Ak : Seekram vandhidren ok va..
Sk : Hmm..
Ak : Seri papa enna pannitirukku?? Thoongitiya??

Sk : Ava athai room la irukku.. thoongirukka maata..
Ak : Mm.. enakku meeting kku time aachu, aprama koopudre ok va.. (he said making her sigh)

Sk : Mm..
Ak : Kochukadha di.. Innum two weeks dhana, wait pannu..
Sk : Love you Ashwineyy..
Ak : Love you too di pondatti..

She ended the call pouting and cursed him for not spending much time with her.. On the otherside, Ashwin was grinning like a idiot settling in the car and was very excited to meet his family after 2 long months..

He reached his house but not found anyone in the hall otherthan the maids.. He moved upstairs and heard some murmuring from his room making him confuse..

Ashwin stood there admiring his wife who was busy talking with his photo..

Sk : En ashwineyy ipdi irukke?? Un pondatti unakaaga wait pannitirupenu unakku theriyadha.. nee paatukku meeting,office nu solli call cut pannitu poidren.. (she complained like child making him chuckle)

Sk : Miss you da purusha.. (she kissed his photo soundly making him gasp)
Ak(mv) : Ithelaam nalla pannu, aana nerla vantha edhume illa.. kd..

Placing his photo back on the table she moved towards the closet but jerked when she found two hands wrapping her waist from behind.. Her eyes blurred seeing her husband after a long break..

The next second she jumped on him hugging him tighter as much possible while he smiled and reciprocated the hug.. Her eyes shedded happy tears and his eyes blurred having her in his embrace after a long time..

She pulled back and kissed his whole face with tears which made him to chuckle with tears..

Sk : Missed you Ashwineyy.. (she said kissing crook of his neck) inime enna vittu poidaadha da.. plz..
Ak : Pomaaten di..

They pulled back and he placed a long kiss on her forehead..

Ak : Azhadha di, na vanten la.. (he said cupping her face and wiped her tears)
Sk : Avlo miss pannen unna..
Ak : Apdiya.. aana ivlo miss pannitu perusa edhum kedakalaye.. (he asked caressing near her lips)