His Wife - 1

Hey buddies.. 😉 Vaanga story kulla polaam...

It was the day of their nuptial night.. Devi extended a glass of milk towards Sivaangi who was beautifully draped in a golden colour saree with matching ornaments and her hair is neatly pleated decorating with jasmine flowers..

Devi : Inime avana nee dhan paathukanum seriya..

Devi said smiling and she nodded at her with a smile.. Sivaangi entered into their room and noticed Ashwin who was in his track pants and shirt working on the laptop leaning on the bedrest..

Ashwin who felt someone's presence in his room turned his gaze to find sivaangi smiling looking at him holding the milk.. He glared at her and continued his work making her confuse..

Ashwin passed a deadly glare when sivaangi extended the milk towards him..

Ak : Enna idhu..
Sk : Paatha theriyala.. paalu.. english la milk nu solluven.. (she said making him irritate)

Ak : Look.. onnu nalla ketukko, unna en pondattiya na enaikkume yethuka maate.. I repeat.. enaikume.. enna porutha varaikum you are my servent.. adhukku kooda nee thagudhi irukaanu theriyala.. Ethuva irunthaalum seri dont try to act as my wife.. Summa unakku rights irukku nu solli en pinnadi vanthen.. ponnu nu kooda paaka maate.. did you understood??

Sivaangi was hurt by his sharp words and she just gulped her tears averting her gaze.. But soon her trance was broken hy him..

Ak : Excuse me!! Just move away and take that couch for you..

He place the laptop on the table and lie down on the bed not sparing a glance at her.. But her mind was full of his mother's words..

" En pullaikku konjam kovam adhigam"

   "Avana nee dha maathanum"

She smirked looking at him and gulped the milk in one go.. Ashwin opened his eyes when he felt some movement on his bed.. He turn to find sivaangi beside and immediately got up from the bed..

Ak : How dare you?? Unkitta yaaru en pakathula padukka sonnadhu.. (he said and she got up from the bed)

Sk : Excuse me!! Mr. Ashwinkumar, I am your wife.. unga pondatti.. unga pakathula padukaama na yaaru pakithula poyi padupen..

Ak : Listen, Nee yaaru pakuthulayo poyi padu.. I don't care.. Just get up from my bed.. DAMN.. (he shouted with bloodshot eyes making her jerk) And one more thing DON'T DARE TO SAY ME THAT YOU ARE MY WIFE..

He completed his words which was fully filled with anger towards her and she just sat there without any words making him irritate..

Ak : Unkitta dha sonne.. just move from my bed.. (he said getting no response from the other side)
Ak : Are you dumb.. JUST MOVE..

He again shouted but she remained cool making his blood boil..

Sk : Mudiyaadhu.. (she said in a low voice while he glared her)
Ak : Avlo thimuru unakka..
Sk : Na en intha bed la irunthu ponum.. ippola irundhu idhu en bed.. sry sry.. our bed.. so namma onna dhana padukanum..

Ak : Just shut up.. don't dare.. enna porutha varaikum you are nothing to me.. And we are just strangers more than that I hate you bloody middle class girl..

This time his words hitted her very hard but she maintained normal gulping her tears..

Sk : Ashwin, na middle class dha.. adhukku enna ippo.. why you hate middle class people this much?? What did they do..??