His Wife - 4

Hey buddies.. 😉😉

Vaanga vaanga story kulla polaam..

Ashwin walked furiously towards kavitha's room and noticed her who was busy chit-chatting and laughing with satheesh.. Their gaze moved towards Ashwin who stood there with bloodshot eyes..

Ka : Ashwin, en pa angaye nikkure.. ulla va.. (she said with a smile and he walked towards them staring)

Sath : Naanga unna pathi dhan pesitu irundhe.. antha ponna un life la vandhadhukaprom nee evlo kashtapadrenu engalkku theriyum pa.. Naanga kooda unna sweth-

Ak : Nethu bank la poirindheengala??

He asked making them shock while they looked eachother tensed..

Sath : Naanga.. ethu.. ethukku pa bank kku ponum.. (he stammered)
Ak : Appo neenga pogala.. Antha 10 lakhs neenga withdraw pannala.. apdi dhana? (He asked raising his eyebrow while they gulped and remained silent)

Ak : Badhil sollunga.. (he shouted making them jerk)

Kavitha : Ponen pa.. ponen.. (she replied with fear and he gritted his teeth glaring her) Athu swetha kku edho avasyama panam venum nu sonna.. enga acoount la irundhu cash transfer panna mudiyala.. Athaan pa un account la..

She completed and he closed his eyes exhaling a deep breathe..

Ak : Mch!! Enkitta munnadiye solliruka vendiyadhu dhan athai.. (he said in a calm tone)
Sath : Sry Ashwin, naanga atha pathi marandhu-

He was cut off when Ashwin left the place without any words while kavitha stamped her foot with frustration and satheesh sat on the bed with a thud..

Sath : Plan elaame sodhapidichu.. ippo enna pandradhu..
Kavitha : Vera edhaadhu plan yosipom illana avanga close aaga vaaipu irukku..

~~~~~

Ashwin searched sivaangi everywhere and finally found her who was sleeping on the couch near the balcony.. His eyes roamed on her pale face, dried tears and his finger print on her cheeks.. He knelt down gulping his tears and slowly held her hand..

Ak : Enakku theriyum sivaangi, manikka mudiyaadha thappu dha na senjirukenu.. Oru vaati kooda na unna nambala.. Avlo hurt panniruken unna, adichiruken.. I am Sry.. really sry..

Tears were continuously flowing from his eyes.. His fingers caressed her cheek remembering the slaps given by him while she frowned in her sleep and his eyes shedded more tears..

He placed his lips on her forehead and his hot tears touched her cheeks while a pair were shedding happy tears seeing the scenerio.. Caressing her hair he left the place and his mother moved away with a smile on her face..

Skip to Evening..

Devi : Sivu.. inga va ma..

Devi shouted from the hall and sivaangi rushed downstairs.. Her face brightened seeing her brother sitting on the couch..

Sk : Anneyy..

He ran and hugged him tightly with tears..

Kavin : Epdi irukken ma?? (He asked gulping his tears)
Sk : Nee epdi irukken neyy.. en enna paaka varala..

Kavin : Athaan vanthtene.. azhadha ma.. (saying he wiped her tears) Aama mapla enga..

Devi : Konjam neram munnadi dha office la irundhu kelambi vandhe.. athukaprom etho urgent meeting nu solli thiruppi poita.. ippo vandhiduva.. (she said and kavin smiled in response)