The Epic Love - 6

Hey buddies.. 😉 Vaanga story kulla polaam...

Sry for the late update😳

Madhu was searching priya for sharing the happy news with her, suddenly her phone popped with a msg from priya..

"Need to go.. urgent..will catch you later"

"Go on further, will be there after an hour"

She replied ok and decided to go on with further plan.. Keerthi was searching sivaangi everywhere but there was no sign of her.. She searched sakthi to inform about this but he got busy with the stage works..

On the otherside, Tharun moved towards sivaangi who was lying on her stomach... removing his shirt,he saw her lustfully and made her turn getting a big shock of his life..

Tha : PRIYA...

He was shocked and confused at the same time.. He groaned and held his hair in frustration realizing his plans went vain..

Tha : Hey.. priya ezhunthiri..

He shook her getting no response from her which made him more irritate.. He dailed to his frnds but their calls went unanswered making him huff as well as nervous..

Tha(mv) : Inime inga irukuradhu danger.. should escape..

He tried to open the door but it was locked from outside.. He walked to and fro helplessly.. At this time madhu approached principal and put an act..

Madhu : Sir green room la irunthu edho noise varudhu.. open panna ulla irunthu yaaro lock pannirukaanga.. (she said and the principal confused)

Principal : May be students costume change pannitirupaanga..

Madhu : N..No sir, There is something happening inside the room..
Principal : Are you sure..??

Madhu : Yes sir!!
Principal : Then come..

Madhu smirked before following him.. Before knocking the door, the principal found it was locked from outside while madhu confused how it happened..

Madhu(mv) : Idha yaaru lock panne.. oruvela antha tharun oda gang-ah irukkum.. Hmm.. fools..
Principal : This is locked, right??

Madhu : But sir, I heard someone's voice from inside..

The principal sighed and knocked the door making tharun jerk.. He was sweating badly and gulping in fear when knocks increased.. Soon the whole students gathered there which made madhu to smile in victory..

Kee : Dei, sivaangi ya paathiya..?? (she asked sakthi before joining the crowd)
Sak : Illaye..
Kee : Che.. ava enga pona..

Getting no response from the other side, the principal frowned.. He informed the office staff to bring a spare key but before they could proceed further, a voice interupted gaining the crowd's attention..

"Here is the key sir"

Ashwin walked towards the crowd with a smirk.. He gave the key and stood beside the door folding his hands..

Madhu(mv) : Pavom, kadha theriyaama aatam podraane.. (she thought with a fake sympathy look)

The door opened revealing a shirtless tharun while ashwin was busy staring him..

Principal : Tharun, what-

His words paused at the sight of priya who was lying on the floor unconsciously.. Madhu gasped finding priya in place of sivaangi and the other students got busy gossiping looking at the scene..