The Maths God - 3

Hey Buddies...😉

After a long time(heavy writer's block)😆

Before going to the story, let me introduce the other characters..

Ashwin's friends

Rakshan
Pugazh
Sarath
Arjun (Arjun das)

OK let's get into the story...

_________________

Sivaangi closed her eyes before checking her test result and miya who saw this smirked at her.

Sk (mv) : Kadavuleyy Intha vaati last aaida koodathu.. plz.. plz.. plz kadavuleyyy..

She slowly removed her palms from the paper and left a deep relaxed sigh finding she is in the second last position.

Sk : Happadi.. thapichtom..

Miya : Ithukke ivlo build up ah.. (she asked turning towards her)
Sk : Aama.. enna porutha varaikkum ithu periya vishayam dha, as usual na last varalaye.. That's my improvement..

Miya : But you are in 200th position and I am in first..

Sk : Innum time irukku la.. We will see yaaru jeika porom nu.. I have a brilliant teacher with me.. (she said in a proud tone making miya chuckle)

Miya : Pakalaam..
Sk : Unnoda intha thimuru irukku la, athu na first place varumbothum un moonji la athepadi irukanum seriya.. (she mocked earning a smirk from her)

Miya: You know what.. you are very intelligent but you can't beat me..

She smiled and left the class leaving a frowned sivaangi behind. Sivaangi stamped her foot in rage and cursed miya under her breathe.. Thats when her phone beeped with an unknown number making her confuse.

Sk : Hlo..

     :  Outside the library.. come fast..

Sk : Huh??

      : 50 sec left.. come fast..

Sivaangi ran towards the library in a hurry and halted finding Ashwin who was waiting for her there. A smile kept over her face and she immediately approached him..

Sk : Enaachu Ashwineyyy... edhukku koopte..
Ak : Nethu kudutha questions elaam enaachu.. did you solved??

Sk : Athu vanthu...

Before she could reply a girl dashed on him and he moved away making the girl fell down on the floor with a thud. The girl shouted in pain and extend her hands towards him seeking for help while he just stood as a statue there.

"Hey handsome, Can you help me" The girl asked in a flirty tone which made sivaangi to look her wierdly.

Sk : Na help pandre.. (she offered extending her hand)

"No need.. He is the one who dashed on me.. Let he help me.." The girl said galncing at him and he rolled his eyes in annoyance.

Sk : En Ashwineyy nee ipdi irukke.. oru ponna thallivittu ivlo thimuru la nikkure..

Ashwin saw her with a shock but she just gave him a assuring wink.

Sk : Iru ippove poyi security ah kootitu vanthu ithukku oru mudivu katrom..

"Hey vena.. vena.. I am ok.. inga paaru" The girl said before getting up from the floor and sivaangi smirked in victory..

Sk : Aprom enna kelambu.. (she said to her who was drooling over ashwin)