His Wife

Ashwinkumar - A handsome and an arrogant CEO on his own company hates middle class girls as his girlfriend from a middle glass family grabbed his money and cheated on him.. After the incident he hates most of the girls and became an complete introvert including to closer ones..

Devi - His mother who missed the extrovert nature of her son,decided to search a bride for him while he was least interested in marriage..

Sivaangi - A chirpy and extrovert girl..  She is from a  middle class family and also she is a beautiful singer who loved by most of them especially devi who met her unexpectedly in a temple nearby..

Binni - Mother of Sivaangi..

Krishnakumar - Father of Sivaangi..

Kavin - Lovable brother of sivaangi..

Rakshan - A supportive and bestest friend of Ashwin..

Sarath - His crime partner and a good friend of him..

Kavitha - A cunning lady, ashwin's athai who lives in his house.. She tried her best to make close her daughter with him as she has an eye on his property but there was no use..

Shwetha : Daughter of Kavitha.. A attitude and cunning girl.. least interested in ashwin as she already have a boyfriend but beacuse of her mother's compulsion she used to go behind him..

Satheesh - Husband of Kavitha.. Same nature of his wife..

   Devi decided the marriage of her son with sivaangi while ashwin who said thousands of rejection finally agreed but got irritated after knowing that she is from middle class family..

  Devi explained everything about ashwin to sivaangi including his past and arrogant nature of him while sivaangi nodded in understand and acxepted this marriage..

  Everyone in their family was not happy with this marriage but devi moved with her decision not caring anyone's opinion as she has a belief that sivaangi can bring back the old Ashwin..

    Finally they are married and Devi blessed them whole heartedly...

Will she able to change him and bring back the old Ashwin..??

Will Ashwin accept her as his wife..??

How is their married life going to be..??

So Lets see what happens..

Stay Tune...

Actually ithukku evlo parts irukkum nu theriyala.. Aanalum oru 7 to 9 parts irukkum nenaikure.. Anyway lets wait and see..

Loves only
Nehzz..