Snowflake❄️(Reprise)

(Most fav👆)

(Most fav👆)

"Sivaangi ma......"

In a half-second, Ashwin shouted and jerked away from his sleep from the horrific dream..... It took a moment for him to realize the situation, and everyone around him saw that he was concerned..... Ashwin's eyes shed tears and his lips trembled with vulnerability......

Lak : Azhadha pa..... Avalukku onnum illa......

Ak : Epdi ma azhama... irukka mudiyum.... ulla irukkuradhu... en uyir ma..... Ennoda sivaangi.......(he managed to speak in tears)

Everyone had tears in their eyes as it was the first time they saw him in such condition......The bold man who always fought everything with his own style now struggles hard to become normal....Of course he cannot act normal as his soul is fighting for life in the ICU......As soon as the doctor emerged from the ICU, Ashwin rushed towards him immediately......

Ak : Doc..tor sivu...

Doc : Nothing to worry..... She is perfectly fine now...... and one more thing, thalayila konjam adipatrukku, so don't give her too much stress......

He felt as if his life was returning to him and thanked the doctor with clasped hands.....The doctor simply patted his shoulder with a smile and moved away, but soon stopped by Ashwin....

Ak : Na avala pakalaama doctor......

A smile spread across his face when the doctor nodded his approval.......His body trembled with each step, his eyes reliving the dream he had a few minutes before...His breath caught when he found his wife lying on a bed under medical equipment.... He took a deep breath before gazing at her....

Then a drop of tears touched her palm as he grasped her fingers...Sivaangi stirred and struggled to open her eyes..... She tightened her grip on his forefinger and glanced with a small smile as she gazed at him....She blinks in assurance and calls him through her eyes.......He knelt down holding her hand and pulled down the oxygen mask.....

Sk : I am.... ok.... Ashwineyyyy...... pls azhaadha.....

It was enough for him to break down into tears in front of her..... He cried vigorously, hiding his face above her palm, making her heart weak.....

Ak : I am sorry di.... sorry... enaala-

Sk : Vena plss....... don't you dare... to say that again........ modhal la enna paaru manna......(she whispered in a low voice and he lifted his face to meet her gaze)

Sk : Vittu pomaaten....... yenaikkum........

Ak : Vittu poradhukka di na unna en kooda vechirukken....... (he whined like a child bringing a chuckle on her face)

Sk : Appo oru.... kiss kudu...... (she said with a wide smile)

Her eyes cried as he pressed his lips against her forehead for a long time......When he began to pull back, she eyes him for a moment to come more closely..... She gently pecked his teary eyes, making him feel better...