Rowdy Ponnu - 5

Ashwin dressed up in casual jeans and a denim shirt after his performance..... He was eager to meet her as he had not seen her since the morning.......His friends provided a teasing nod when they saw him rushing out of the room quickly.......

Despite searching the entire auditorium for her, he was unsuccessful in finding her....That's when his gaze fell on Arya's tense face..... He felt something was amiss and went over to speak with her.....

Ak : Arya, Siva-

Arya : Ashwin, sivaangi ah paatheengala....?

Ak : Huh? Na avala kaalaila irunthu paakave illa.... ippo dha ennoda dance performance mudichitu varen....sivaangi kku enaachu.... Is she ok....? (he sounded tensed)

Arya : (she let out a deep breathe) Athu.... Ara mani nerama sivaangi ah kaanom.....

The words she said caused his heart to shrink, and a negative thought emerged in his mind...His heart thumped with a fear that was unknown to him.......

Ak : Phone... la try panniya??(his voice broke)

Arya : Try pannen, switch off nu solludhu......(she said and bit her fingers in nervousness)

~~~~~

"Urlakilangu chellakutty enga pochu
Kathirikka koodayila thoonga pochu"

Having her gulab jamun in hand, Sivaangi strolled along the corridor of the college, humming..... Arya, walking opposite her, recognized her and hurried to be in her presence immediately....

Arya : Hey sivu ennadi aachu?? Enga poirudhen nee?(she asked and panted heavily while sivaangi saw her in confusion)

Sk : Engeyum polaye.... Canteen la julab jamun kudukurenu sonaanga, anga poitu Vara vazhi dha.... En Enaachu...?

Arya : Edheyyy..... En di loosu intha julab jamun kaaga engala ivlo bayamoduthitiye..... Unna kaanom nu solli naanga evlo tension aanenu theriyuma.....?

Sk : Naangala? Yaaru.....

Arya : Aama Ash-

It was then that Arya saw Ashwin rush against them..... He felt as though his soul was coming back after he saw Sivaangi there..... Sivaangi's eyes never left his face while he let out a deep breath that had been shown only to be concerned for her..

Ak : Enga irunthen ivlo neram.....?

Her thiruttumuzhi was because she knew that if she disclosed the true reason in this situation, he would smash her for sure......Ashwin gazed at her until she answered and before she could speak, Arya replied.

Arya : Julab jamun saapda poirundhaaru madam.......(she said making his eyes wide)

Ak : What!! Are you serious......(he stared sivaangi weirdly)

Sivaangi pouted and hung her head in response......

Arya : Aama un phone enga..... Atleast phone panni aachu sollirukalaam la......

Sk : Aiyayo phone makeup room la vechu maranthutene.........

Ashwin and Arya both sighed simultaneously.... Arya noticed Ashwin's gaze was focused on Sivaangi and departed from the room to give them some privacy..... Sivaangi hung her head feeling Ashwin's gaze on her and pouted deeply.....

Sk : Apdi paakatha da plz..... I am sor-

Ak : Evlo bayanthutenu theriyuma di.....?

She saw his eyes which had a bunch of emotion and they shared a deep eye lock.....