A Beautiful Day💜

Ashwin was experiencing a hectic day as he was involved in a full-day shoot filled with excitement and intense activity.... It was common for him to feel exhausted and tired during such times.... His eyes were burning due to a lack of sleep, and he felt completely drained....

His first act upon reaching home was to take a long hot bath, which helped to relieve his tiredness.... After he had changed to a tracksuit and t-shirt, he grabbed his phone and jumped into bed with a smile on his face.....

Despite his best efforts, he was unable to find any messages from his smiling machine.... With a sigh, he abandoned the phone and closed his eyes facing the wall....

Sivaangi, who was hiding behind the curtain in his room, slowly approached his bed and crawled next to him..... Taking the hand of his and placing it on her waist before closing her eyes, she moved closer as if her back was touching his hard chest.....

With a frown on his face, Ashwin opened his eyes to find movement beside him, but his eyes widened upon catching a glimpse of a petite figure laying beside him......

"Sivaangi ma" He whispered in shock.

Ash : Nee inga enna ma pandre.....

Siv : Na en aala paaka vandhen.....

She replied still closing her eyes.

Ash : Ma-

Siv : Thoongu Ashwineyyy.... kalaaila pesikalaam.......

Sivaangi made his hand tighten around her waist, causing a quick blush to display on his face..... Within minutes, he had snuggled into her neck crook, kissing her hard on the cheeks..... She closed her eyes with a shy smile, feeling the warmth of his embrace......

It had been eight months since Ashwin and Sivaangi had been dating...... Sivaangi initiated their meeting, while Ashwin could not find some privacy because he was busy with shoots, which caused him to feel insecure......

However, Sivaangi is able to eliminate his insecurities by cheering him up and sharing intimate moments with him......

✨✨✨

With a smile, Ashwin looked over at Sivaangi, who had occupied herself making coffee in the kitchen.... Sivaangi grinned when she felt his hands wrapped around her from behind.....

Ash : Good Morning kulukulu......

He greeted her by placing a soft kiss on her cheeks.....

Siv : Good Morning manna.....

He started cuddling up to her cheeks and hugging her tightly wanting to feel more of her affection, and she reciprocated the gesture by kissing him back on the cheeks of his beard.....

Ash : Aprom concert laam edpi pochu madam.....

Siv : Semmaya pochu Ashwineyy, romba enjoy panne, yuvan sir oda vibe sollave vena......