Rowdy Ponnu - 3

"Na paatu paaduven, Aprom-

Students from the crowd giggled when Sivaangi said those words....... It was their college fresher's day...... Sivaangi was called up to the stage and was asked about her hobby by some seniors and this was the response she provided.....

She let out a chuckle as she anticipated this response from the audience......Ashwin was deeply intrigued by the new information, and his attention was fully focused on her.......

"Seri appo engalkaaga oru paatu padunga...."

She nodded and lifted the mic against her lips......

🎤🎤"Kanna un kaalani ullae en kaalgal naan serpadhum
Kanmoodi naan saaivadhum kanavodu naan thoivadhum
Kanna un kaalurai ullae en kaigal naan thoipadhum
Ulloora thaen paaivadhum uyirodu naan theivadhum

He parted his lips as her soothing voice filled his ears..... Not only was Ashwin surprised by her phenomenal voice transformation but the entire audience as well........Kavin, Pugazh and Rakshan smiled and enjoyed her singing along with other audiences, while Preethi's face was filled with jealousy......

Muthu paiyan theneer undu micham vaitha koppaigalum
Thanga kaigal unnum podhu thatil patta regaigalum
Mookin melae mugaamidum kobangalum oooohhh
Thithikudhae thithikudhae thithikudhae thithikudhe"🎤🎤

A brief silence followed her singing, but soon it changed into a roar of applause, making her eyes sparkle in delight..... Pugazh gasped when he noticed Ashwin clapping his hands gently with a slight smile playing across his face......

He nudged the other two and peered at the scene, which led to their eyes popping out....Preethi sighed, averting her gaze and gritted her teeth at the way Ashwin responded....

Rak : Ice melt aagudhu da...... (he whispered to Kavin and Pugazh)

Pug/Kav : Aama da.....

A sheepish grin spread across their faces when Ashwin raised his eyebrows at them suddenly....They nodded no and turned toward the stage......

"En nga semma voice nga...... neenga paadradhukkum pesuradhukkum avlo vithyasam theriyudhu....."

She smiled in response to the senior's word.....

The moment Sivaangi took to the stage, Preethi became less interested in the event as many of the students were enjoying her carefree childish talkativeness.....

Ak(mv) : Ipdi elaam kooda intha rowdy kku pesa theriyuma enna.......? Hmmm.....

A tint of smile tipped his lips, he squinted his eyes, folded his hands, and bit his lips ferociously when she continued her speech....

~~~~~

The conversation between Shivaangi and Arya was going on as usual when Arjun approached them......Arya's blush caught Sivaangi's attention ......Sivaangi smiled teasingly and let out a fake cough to bring Arya out of her trance.......

Arj : Unga paatu vera level nga..... seemaya enjoy panne.......

Sk : Thanks Arjun!! Aprom intha en nga va nga ipdi elaam koopdadhenu ungalta enthana vaati solradhu.....(she fake glared him earning a chuckle from him)