His Wife - 7

Hey buddies.. 😉😉

Vaanga vaanga story kulla polaam..

3 weeks passed, Ashwin was slowly coming out from his introvert charecter while Devi was happy about his change as he would spend some time talking with his mother lying on her lap..

Ashwin and Sivaangi become closer than before and they enjoyed eachother's presence everytime..

On a fine day..

Rakshan and Sarath rushed towards Ashwin's cabin and found him throwing things here and there and immediately moved to stop him..

Rak : Dei.. enna da pandra..
Sa : Partner.. podhum da..

They caught his hands and made him to cool down..

Rak : Dei bussiness la loss and gain natural da.. adhukku poi ipdi..
Ak : Loss & gain is not a matter da.. Namma employee nammala use panniten la.. yosichaale kadupaaggudhu macha..

Rak : Athaan avana dismiss panniten la.. Nee calm-ah iru.. Everything will be fine, next bussiness meet la paathukalaam..
Sa : Aama partner..

It was his wish to work with the famous bussinees company in US but failed when his employee played a cheap trick in between and his anger was at peak due to these happenings..

Ashwin came back from the office hell tired and anger.. not sparing a glance at her, he moved to his room while sivaangi got confused at his behaviour..

Sivaangi noticed him who was rubbing his forehead while sitting on the bed without changing his dress.. She got worried about his state and decided to cheer him up..

Sk : Enna Mr. Husband mood off la irukeengala?? (She asked sitting beside him while getting silence from the otherside)

Sk : (sighing she held his hand) Hey.. Ashw-

Ak : WILL YOU JUST SHUT UP..

He shouted making her jerk but shencomposed herself thinking he would be tensed due to workload.. Although she knew his anger issues but it hurted when he shouted at her.. Shrugging the thoughts she left to downstairs leaving him alone for sometimes..

Ashwin refused to have his dinner and lied to his mother that he already had his food which was clearly caught by her.. Sivaangi walked back to her room with empty stomach and found him already slept which made her weak..

She silently laid beside him not getting his warmth.. Soon slept without her knowledge.. Sivaangi was sweating profusely in the middle of the night and opened her eyes in fear..

Sk : ASHWIN..

He immediately got up from the bed due to her shouting and noticed sivaangi in a weak state..

Ak : Sivaangi ma.. enaachu.. (he asked holding her shoulder)

She sat there froze,after sometimes tears formed in her eyes and she turned towards him worried and checked him..

Sk : Ashwin unakku onnu illa la.. (she asked checking him completely)
Ak : Enakku onnu illa ma.. I am ok..

Thats it she threw herself forcefully crying hard while he hugged her back protectively.. Ashwin understood her condition and tightened the hug in comfort..

Sk : Una.. unakku.. edho.. acchu-
Ak : Shsh.. Its ok.. athu ketta kanavu..

He patted her continuosly making her relax and slowly laid on the bed not breaking the hug while sivaangi snuggled more into his chest.. He kissed her hairline and caressed her hair and soon drift to sleep..