His Wife - 5

Hey buddies.. 😉😉

Vaanga vaanga story kulla polaam..

Ashwin squinted his eyes when the sunrays landed directly on his face and he groaned stretching his hands.. His eyes roamed searching for one particular person but failed to find successfully..

He started to move from the bed but stopped hearing the bathroom door opening sound.. His gaze landed on his wife who came from the washroom drying her wet hairs wearing a red kurthi paired up with a white pallazo..

This time his gaze towards her was something different from usual.. Sivaangi felt a strong gaze on her and turn to find him sighting her but soon averted his gaze making her chuckle..

Sk : Mr.. Husband,sight adichadhu podhum konjam inga vaanga.. (she said making him confuse)

He got up from the bed and moved towards her like an innocent child making her chuckle mentally..

Sk : Ennanu theriyala kai romba valikudhu.. en hair konjam dry panni vidunga.. (she said making his eyes wide)

Sk : Enna apdi paakureenga.. nethu edho savaal vitten la punishment adhu idhu nu..
Ak : Oh.. idhu dhan punishment-ah, romba easy aache.. ippo mudichdre..

Sk : Hlo.. idhu mattum illa.. oru 3 naalaiku na solradhelaam neenga senjey aaganum.. adhu dha unga punishment..
Ak : Oh.. nalla pandren di nee..

Sk : Ennadhu di-ah.. (gasping)
Ak : Aama di dha.. enna ippo..
Sk : Hmm.. thappu illa.. pondatti ya purushan epdi vena koopdlaam..

This time he didn't shout at her other than raising his eyebrows.. She smiled sheepishly and extended her towel towards him..

Sivaangi sat on the bed like a child and he moved towards her with a smile playing on his lips.. She closed her eyes when he started to dry her hairs softly..

Sk : Ahaa.. romba nallaarkku.. apdiye thoonganum pola irukku..
Ak : Hmm.. Irukkum irukkum..

Ashwin chuckled seeing her antics while she got busy enjoying the way of his hair drying.. Soon she hugged him by his waist which made his heart to skip a beat for her sudden move..

Sk : Idhu dha innum comfortable-ah irukku.. (tightening the hug)

He didn't felt uncomfortable or awkward but blushed due to their closeness while he continue to dry to her hair

Ak : Thoongadha di.. (he said shaking her)
Sk : Ipdi panna na epdi thoongama iruppen.. Pillow maari irukku neenga..
Ak : Ithuveraya.. (sighing) Hmm.. mudinjichu..
Sk : Ivlo seekrama..

Ak : Edheyy.. seekramava.. unna..
Sk : Seri.. podhum (she pouted and released the hug making him chuckle at her cuteness)

Sk : Seri neenga kulichtu vaanga.. na poyi coffee eduthitu varen.. adha kudikalana avlo dha.. paathuko.. (she said in her rowdy tone)

Ak : Seringa madam..

Both chuckled together and she moved from there when he left to bathroom.. Sivaangi who was walking back to her room with his coffee stopped hearing some discussions from the opposite room..

Kavitha : Plan elaame sodhapidichu di.. antha panatha pathi ashwin kandupudichta.. Che.. avala epdi ashwin kitta irundhu pirikuradhune theriyala.. (she said to his daughter swetha)

Swe : Ma, ipdi bayapadradhukku enna irukku.. Ashwin kku middle class girl naale pudikaadhu.. athu mattum illa ashwin sivaangi kitta epdi behave pandrenu namma paathutu dhane irukka..

Kavitha : Atha nenaikumbodhu dhan di konjam nimmadhiya irukku..

Sivaangi frowned after listening to their conversation and came to know that they are the reason for his missunderstanding..