Rowdy Ponnu - 4

"Oii nillu di thiruttu poona........."

Sivaangi closed her eyes and bit her lips, causing her steps to be halted.... She turned to him and gave him a sheepish smile...... He was in his track pants, and was wearing a towel garlanded over his bare chest after a fresh bath.....
With his hands placed on either side of his hip, he glared at her.

Through his forefinger, he called her, and she gradually stepped towards him......He extended his palms, eyeing her pocket......She pouted, pulled her id card from her pocket, and then extended it towards him......He bit back his smile and pulled her hands instead of the ID, making her gasp in terror.

While his hands encircled her waist, her hands automatically encircled his torso and held his one shoulder....... Her breath became uneven as his face came dangerously close to hers......

Ak : Vekkame illa la, ipdi thirudi pozhakuradhukku...... (he said in his deep base voice)

Sk : Edheyy..... Na enna unga.... kaasa thirudne, en id card dhana..... first arambichathu yaaru.....? (she managed to reply, averting her gaze from him)

Ak : Enna paathu pesu di......

He leaned to her ears and she closed her eyes in response, tightening the grip around his shoulder.....

Sk : Ashwinn..... (she hung her head in utmost shy at his atrocities)

Ak : Hmmmm..... Ippo vekka padradhukku inga enna nadandhichu di rowdy.....

Sivaangi lifted her eyes and squinted her eyebrows with a glare.......

Sk : Iduppula irunthu Kai edra sidumoonji senior eyy...... (she said and smacked his cheeks slightly making him gasp)

He let go of his hold on her waist; she moved away correcting her hair......When she examined his room, he had already dried his hair and wore his t-shirt......

Sk : Aama intha room nee eh maintain pannuviya illa un Amma va....

Ak : En room dhana, idha naane maintain pannippen.....Elaarum unna maari irukka maatanga rowdy...... (he said with a teasing smile)

The glare from her and the twist of her lips brought a chuckle to his face, while she moved out of his room without a glance, causing his smile to fade....

Ak(mv) : Kochukitaalo?

As he followed her, he caught a glimpse of his father and paused for a moment...

Bha : Enna chellam doubt clear pannitiya.....

Sk : Panniten uncle.... na kelambure......

Bha : Enga kelamburen.... Olunga saaptu po......

Sk : Aiyayo vena uncle..... Na veetla poyi saaptukuren-

Bha : Illa nee Inga irundhu dha saapdnom.... Illana na kochupen......

Sk : Ah ok! Ingaye saapudren.......(she nodded like a obidient kid)

Bha : Deii nee en da angaye nikkure.......

Bhaskar saw his son a few meters away and asked..... In response, Shivaangi turned away from him and immediately averted her gaze, indicating she was angry with him. .....As she sat silently in the dining room, Ashwin followed her behind.....Sivaangi sensed his constant gaze on her, but maintained a straight face........

Ak(mv) : Kovakaari rowdy!!

It was not long before Seetha served lunch for them...they had lunch together chit chatting random things, while Sivaangi did not spare a glance at Ashwin.