The Epic Love - 3

Hey buddies.. 😉 Vaanga story kulla polaam...

Later, Ashwin who walked back after his lunch was suddenly pulled into a dark room and before he could utter a word, his mouth was covered by a soft palm..

His magnetic brown orbs met a pair of beautiful khloe eyes.. Sivaangi removed her palm from his mouth while Ashwin had a smirk on his face..

Ak : Hlo, enna pandreenga..?? Oru ambalaya ipdi thaniya pudichu izhukuriye.. (he said innocently earning a glare from her)

Ak : Excuse me!! Konjam thallunga, na ponum..

Soon he recieved numerous smacks from her kutty palms which made him to chuckle at her antics..

Ak : Aii.. sivu vena.. valikudhu di..
Sk : Valikattum nalla valikattum, unakku dha doubt clearing romba over aaitu irukke.. unna.. (she said while beating him)

He stopped her by holding her two arms and she glared him cutely..

Ak : Unakku enna di prechana, unakku dha enna pudikaadhe.. athunaala dhana vittitu pone..
Sk : Apdi na sonnena?? Unna pudikaadhu nu na sonnena.. sollu.. (she asked while he raised his eyebrow hiding his blush)

The next sec he pulled her and pinned to the wall blocking her way.. He leaned closer to her face making her gulp at their proximity..

Ak : Appo pudikuma?? (he asked in his base voice sending shivers on her body)
Sk : Dha.. ba dha.. ba.. Athu..
Ak : Dha ba ba..

Sk : Ashwineyy topic-ah mathaadha.. (she said pushing him slightly)
Ak : Pinna, unakku dha na pandrathelaam prechanayache.. Aprom athai kitta divorce nu edho sonniyaame..

Sk(mv) : Pocha.. seri samaalipom..

Sk : Athu.. nee enkitta kathi pesunen la, kovapatten la, athaan.. (she said pouting making him sigh)

Ak : Mch!! Sivu.. inga paaru,nee en pondatti di.. unmela dhana enakku elaa urimayum irukku.. en kovam, happiness,love,care,romance elaame unkitta dhana di kaata mudiyum.. Adha yen unakku puriya maatingidhu..

He completed, she remained silent lowering her head..

Ak : Hmmm.. (sighing heavily) Seri, unakku na divo-

Before he could complete, she stopped his words with her lips which made a sudden shock to him.. She pulled his collar deepening kiss and ashwin responded the kiss after composing himself..

She bitted his lips showing her possessiveness making him hiss and he just cupped her face and ravished her mouth completely while she moaned in the kiss.. She was domintaing the kiss showing her love for him and he reciprocated with equal passion.. They panted heavily after pulling back from the kiss..

Sk : Inime divorce, adhu idhu nu sonne.. kondruven ungala.. (she said and started to move but stopped by his hold on her wrist)

Ak : Appo en pondatti kku kovam poidicha??(he asked bitting his inner cheek to control his blush)
Sk : Modhal andha priya kitta pesuradha nipaatu.. athukku aparam solren..

She left the place hiding her blush when ashwin chuckled rubbing his nape..

Ak(mv) : Kd pondatti..

Madhu(priya's friend) noticed sivaangi coming from a old classroom with a blush followed by ashwin, she was confused and decided to inform about this to priya..

Priya was in the college library along with her other frnds, suddenly she spotted Ashwin there and sighted him shamelessly which was caught by her frnds..

" Ennadi love-ah " A girl in her gang asked..

Pri : Apdi elaam illa di.. aanalum lite-ah irukku nu thonudhu.. (she said with a blush)