The Maths God - 5

Hey Buddies..😉

Vaanga Let's get into the story...

Sivaangi and Ashwin reached the supermarket for grocery purshasing and her eyes captured a couple who were walking intimately interwining their hands.

Sk(mv) : Ithe maari nee eppo en kaiyya pudichu nadapen Ashwineyyy... (she pouted at him who walked inside)

Sighing she moved iniside and selected the needed items along with him beside. Sivaangi took a tomato and shook it which made Ashwin confuse.

Ak : Enna pandre..?
Sk : Intha tomato nalladha illaya nu check pandre Ashwineyyy.. (she said and he rolled his eyes huffing)

Sk : Enaachu??
Ak : Ithelaam yaaru unakku sollithara..
Sk : Athelaam knowledge Ashwineyy.. epdi na vera level la?? (she asked raising her imaginary collar)

He knocked her head in response..

Ak : Nee mutaal thanathukku PhD eduthirukku pola..

She glared him and rubbed her head while he picked some good tomatoes and placed inside the basket which she held. Sivaangi placed the basket on the floor as her hand ached by the weight of that.

Sk : Ashwineyyy kai valikudhu.. (she whined)

She thought he would help her by carrying the basket but instead he arrived with a trolly making her to look him helpless

Sk(mv) : Ivaru kitta irundhu mokka vaanguradhe en velaya pochu.. shee..

Ak : Hey stupid quail vara poriya.. illa ingaye nikkuriya..

Sk : Vanthu tholaikuren.. (she murmured under her breathe)

After a small shopping both walked towards his house.. Sivaangi held the shopping covers in her both the hands while ashwin followed her placing his both hands on his pockets.

Sk : Ivarukku konjam kooda manasatchiye illa pola.. Devil.. (she gritted her teeth and murmured)

After a while, she felt his hold on her hand and before she could turn, he took the covers from her and walked further bringing a wide smile to her face.

Sivaangi halted when she spotted an old lady selling strawberries sitting in a corner of the road. Without any words she ran towards that old lady gaining his attention.

Sk : Hi Paati..

Old lady : vanakkam ma..
Sk : Aye intha strawberry elaam nalla irukke.. enakku thariya??

Old lady : Eduthuko ma..

Sivaangi bought the whole strawberry boxes and paid the money while the old lady blessed her patting her cheek before leaving. Ashwin who witness these scenes stared her without blinking his eyes.

Ak : Unakku strawberries romba pudikuma..??

Sk : Oru alavukku pudikum.. En??
Ak : Aprom edhukku ivlo vaangune..

Sk : Paavam antha paati evlo neram ipdi veyil la, nadu road la strawberries sell pandradhu.. Inaikku konjam seekram pona, she can spend more time with her family..

She said and moved away and he stared the disappearing figure with a light smile.. Sivaangi was busy preparing food while ashwin was busy stealing glances of her sitting on the couch. Sivaangi felt a strong gaze on jer and turned, but he immediately averted his gaze making her chuckle.

She arranged various foods in the table to impress him and dragged him to the dining table..

Ak : Enakku vena sivaangi.. nee saapdu..
Sk : En Ashwineyy ipdi pandre.. unakaaga dhana na ivlo kashtapattu samachen.. saapdu plz..