The Maths God - 1

Hehe😆😆 New Os - Inspired by a chineese drama.. (But neraya changes irukkum)

HIDE & SEEK LOVE oru orama vechirukken.. innum type panni mudikala..

Lets see the charecters of the story.. (Main role)

AshwinKumar Lakshmikanthan as Ashwin

Sivaangi Krish as Sivaangi (An orphan)

Sam as Sivaangi's Best friend

Miya as Sivaangi's classmate (Negative role)

Other charecters will be introduced soon..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sivaangi and her best friend Sam was walking towards their new college campus. It was their first day in college and sam noticed sivaangi's dull and pouty face.

Sam : En di ipdi sogama irukke??

Sk : Athu illa da.. Bayamaarkku.. enakku pudikaadha department choose pannirukken enna aagapodhune theriyala.. Nee vera BA hindi select panni happy ah irukke.. Aana naan.. (she pouted)

Sam : Modhal la unkitta yaaru Maths edukka sonnen..

Sk : Athu.. Google la search panni paathena, Athula
Bsc.Maths brilliant nu sonnanga da.. Athaan,enna maari brilliant aalungalkku suit aagume nu, pudicha English course ah drop panni maths eduthen..

Sam : Seriyaana lossu di nee.. (he smacked her head with a chuckle)
Sk : Poda.. (she said rubbing her head cutely)

After a small chit chat both moved to their respective classes. Sivaangi's head rotated like anything hearing the first class of Algebra and found the girl beside her taking notes listening the class sincerely.

Sk : Hey.. un per enna??

"Miya" The girl replied..

Sk : Miya, intha Maths evlo tough ah irukku la..

Miya : Tough ah irukka..?? This is basics, athukooda theriyaatha unakku, (she asked and sivaangi nodded a no)

Sk : Unakku maths nalla theriyuma?? (she asked and miya nodded positively making her grin widely)

Sk : Appo enakku solli thariya.. namma nalla friends ah irukalaam..
Miya : Athelaam mudiyaathu.. enakku vera vela illa..( she said and moved to another place leaving her alone.)

Sivangi pouted at Miya resting her chin on her palms. In break time, she moved towards the library for meeting her best friend Sam.

Miya was trying to take a book from the library shelf tip toeing as it was placed in height. Sam who reached the library found Miya struggling to a take book and without any words he took that book standing behind her and passed to her who was already lost in him.

Miya smiled widely looking at the disappearing figure while sam sat beside sivaangi who looked disappointed.

Sam : Hey.. innum nee mood off ah dha irukkiya..
Sk : Mch!! First class eyy romba bore da.. semma thookam..

Sam : Athelaam poga poga ok aagum di.. Be cool vaangi..

He ruffled her hair making her smile wide and they both engrossed in a funny chit chat which was clearly caught in miya's eyes.

Miya(mv) : Oh appo ivan ivaloda friend ah..

Miya wantedly dashed on sam's hands before leaving the library while sam saw her with a frown and just shrugged off that thought.

Days rolled, Sivaangi was fed up with her bloody course. She scored very less marks in all her tests which brought a worry feeling to her thinking about her future. One fine day when she reached to her class, she found Miya and her friends giggling looking at her exam paper.