The Epic Love - 5

Hey buddies.. 😉 Vaanga story kulla polaam...

Sry for the late update😳

Sivaangi was standing infront of the mirror admiring herself in the outfit gifted by her husband.. She was wearing a pastel pink organza silk saree.. She paired the floral saree with a pink silk blouse and added a studded choker set and ring to complete her look..

Binni threw a doubtful look to her daughter who came downstairs blushing and she immediately maintained a normal face after getting caught..

Binni : Ennadi, pudhu boyfriend set aaidicha, divorce fix-ah??
Sk : Edheyy.. nee wrong time la wrong-ah adikadha ma.. Appa,unaakachu solli puriya vekalaam la.. (she asked settling beside her father)

Kri : Na sonna un amma apdiye ketu kilichudum.. (he said making her giggle and binni glare)
Sk : Mch!! pavom en appa.. intha ammava vachu otra unakku oru oscar-ey tharalaam pa.. (pulling his cheeks)

Binni : vara vara unakku vaai romba jaasthi di.. (she said earning a never mind respond from her)

Finishing her breakfast,she left bidding bye to her parents.. Sivaangi and her frnds were busy chit-chatting, but in a corner of her eyes she searched him.. There he came wearing a white casual shirt pairing up with a black jean.. He was looking dashing yet hot in the outfit..

Sivaangi was drooling over her husband shamelessly while his eyes roamed around searching for her.. She burned inside seeing the students sighting him with open mouth.. Ashwin's jaw dropped looking at his beautiful wife and she blushed due to his intenze gaze..

Soon the programs started, Ashwin playfully stood behind sivaangi and pinched her waist making her jerk while she turned making him wink at her.. She hide her blush but his hands again traced her hand sensually which made her weak in knees..

Ak : Azhaga irukku di pondatti..

He whispered leaning close to her ear and her cheeks turn red giving an extra glow to her face, he smirked and kissed her earlobe.. He badly want to capture her lips but sighed at his fate.. They both were in different world not caring the surroundings while priya and tharun fisted their palms in rage at the sight..

Next was her performance, she walked in the stage getting loud applause.. She closed her eyes holding the mic near, silence prevailed giving a way for music..

        🎵🎵 Unakaaga vaazha nenaikkiren
             Usuroda vaasam pudikkiren
                 Podava madikkaiyil
                Unnathaan madikkiren
                 Oru nooru varusham
                      Pesa nenachi
                  Tholil thoongiduven

She opened her eyes and saw him before singing those last lines making him smile widely..

                 Unakaagaa…unakaagaa🎶🎶

The background music changed..

          🎶🎶 Nee oru thee endraal naan kulir
              Kaaiven anbae theeyaai iru
         Nee oru mull endraal naan adhil rojaa
                         Anbae mullaai iru

          Nee veeramaana kallan ulloorum solludhu
           Nee eeramaana paarai en ullam solludhu

Her eyes met his at these lines.. He controlled his blush bitting his cheeks..

                     Unnai motham nesikiren
                   Undhan moochai swaasikiren

           Nee vasikum kudisai en maada maaligai
                     Kaadhalodu bedhamillai