Rowdy Ponnu - 1

The morning at college is a bustling time filled with energy and anticipation.... As the sun rises, students eagerly make their way to campus, ready to embark on a day of learning and growth...

The one in the white satin shirt paired with blue jeans entered the college with a sense of swagger...... Her hair was straight, and her face was radiant.... She looked around and smiled in anticipation of her new experience.....

As she gazed at the campus building, she felt a pat on her shoulder.....She turned to see a girl in her age smiling at her nervously....She understood from her nervousness that she was a newcomer.....

"Hi... Arya.... Arya Lakshmi" The girl extended her hands....

"Sivaangi...." She shook her hands with Arya.....

Sk : Bayankarama nervous ah irukeenga pola.....? (she asked with a chuckle)

Arya : Amaanga, semma tension..... If you don't mind enna konjam help pandreengala..... Na Inga pudhusu......

Sk : Aiyo naanum Inga pudhusu dha..... Enna course choose pannirukeenga??

Arya : MBA in Enterpreneurship.......

Sk : Ada naanum adhe dha.... Va namma onnave poyi explore pandrom, pindrom.......

As they grew closer, the two giggled and made their way forward...As they found a common ground in each other, it became easier for them to interact...

In the opposite corner of the campus, a gang of four was busy analyzing the new comers....For them, it was an opportunity to display their gang power to gain the respect of their juniors....

Preethi was busy observing Ashwin, who appeared to be ragging some helpless juniors..... Preethi had developed feelings for Ashwin since he became her friend..... Ashwin, who valued friendship, was always considerate of her as a best friend along with his other friends.....

In addition, we could not blame Preethi since his style was different from others..... The way he looked in casual jeans and white shirt was like that of a Greek god.

Pug : Dei Macha edhaachu ponna kooptu rag panna innum nalla irukkum..... (Pugazh said earning a deadly glare from Ashwin.... he gulped for his glare and gave his usual thiruttu muzhi)

Ak : Vekkame illa la.....

Rak : Avan sonnadula enna thappu irukku.... Nammallum evlo naal dha ipdi single ah suthuradhu...... Plz macha edhaadhu-

Ak : Chii nirthu..... Na enna Inga unakku mama Velaya paathitu irukku....... olunga odidu..... podhachiduven.....

Pug : Dei dei summa velayaatukku sonnen da.....

With an escaped expression, Pugazh began to look around for the junior girls.

Pug : Deii antha pacha colour nalla irukku la......

Rak : pinnadi varra blue colour churidhar paaru da..... Semmaya irukku macha......

As the duo examined each girl, Ashwin was displaying a disgusted expression on his face, which led Preethi to giggle....

Ak : Karumam da.....

A relaxed sigh escaped his lips when he saw Kavin walking towards them with his usual charming smile ...

Ak : Thanks da macha...... Intha panja paradhesinga tholla thaangala.......

Rak,/Pug : Edheyyy!

While the group discussed random topics, Preethi spotted a familiar figure walking along with a girl within the college..... A smirk crossed her face and she immediately thought, "This is my chance!"......