Snowflake❄ - 4

His movement was caught by a pair of eyes and he took slow steps towards the direction where Arjun was going.....

She emerged from the washroom and began to wash her face.......She lifted her face from the mirror to look directly into it, and then jerked back in fear, spotting Arjun behind.......She gulped in fear, but with some courage, she provided him with a deadly glare and was about to move.......

Her heart pounded and tears welled up in her eyes as Arjun immediately pulled her into a corner and pinned her against the wall.......

Sk : Ar...Arjun.... just leave me......

Arj : How can I leave you honey....... Seriously dear, Ashwin is damn lucky to have you......

She gave a disgusted expression and Arjun took hold of her chin and moved closer to her face.......With a lot of force, she pushed him and rushed outside opening the door.......

Sivaangi's gaze fell on the man who was rushing towards her in panic. Seeing Ashwin there, she let out a relaxed breath, and rushed into his embrace.

There was no hesitation on Ashwin's part before embracing her close to his chest.......Sivaangi shed silent tears and panted heavily in fear...

Ak : Shhh.... onnu illa.....

As she hiccuped in his embrace, Ashwin caressed her hair....Arjun who saw Ashwin let out a smirk that elicited a fire-like stare from him...Sivaangi pulled back while Ashwin pushed her aside before addressing Arjun.......

Ak : How dare you bloody****

Ashwin clenched his collar and punched his nose, causing blood to ooze from it...... Many punches were thrown at Arjun, but he was unable to react since Ashwin was so furious with him.......

Ak : I will make you scream and show you hell if you come near her shadow once more.......You scoundrel bit**

Sivaangi shouted at him, but Ashwin was unwilling to stop the fight..... She then grabbed his hands and forced him to leave...... Arjun wiped the blood from his mouth and observed them with anger......

In no time at all, Ashwin and Sivaangi reached the outside of the building......Sivaangi was still in shock and Ashwin was aware of that...

Ak : Sivaangi, Are you ok right......

Sk : Hmmm.......

After holding her palms in one hand, he looked into her well-welled eyes...

Ak : Bayanthutiya......?

Sk : Hmmm..... (she hummed in tears)

Ak : Just relax.....onnum yosika vena, ok.......

Her attention was drawn to the wound above his palm when she nodded...

Sk : Hey inga paaru, ratham.......

Ak : Mch, athelaa, prechana illa..... nee va namma kelambalaam.........

Sk : En nga ungalkku konjam kooda bayame illaya...... vaanga hospital polaam.....

Ak : Ayi loosa nee..... ithukelaam yaravadhu hospital povaangala....... First aid vecha seriyayida podhu......

Sk : Appo vaanga vaanga na ungalkku first aid potu vidren.........

As she walked towards the car, she held his hand and he followed her like a helpless puppy, but something different was apparent from her concern-filled look and words which brought an unknown happiness to him....

In a matter of seconds, Sivaangi grabbed the first aid box and pulled his wraps onto her lap......She slowly but carefully cleaned his wound without hurting him.....As Ashwin's gaze fixed on her, a small smile popped on his lips...... He squinted his eyebrows when he realized her hair obstructing his view.