I

October 26, 2003
7:48 pm
Los Angeles , California
At the hospital in Cali

...

"HONEY HONEYYYY ! HONEY MY WATER IS BROKEN ! MY WATER IS BROKEEEEN CALL JUST TAKE ME THERE ALREADY FUCKKK !"

"Hold on Rachel ! Alright come here it's okay it's gonna be okay honey it's okay alright " James closes the door and drives her to the hospital . Rachel was in agony in pain , she was screaming at the top of her lungs she kept smacking James for some reason but James didn't want to do anything becuase he knew she was in pain .

"We almost there baby ! We almost there !!!!! Okay we here ! HELLO MISS MAAM MY WIFE WATER BROKE PLEASE TAKE HER THANK YOU !" James kept watching as Rachel was being sent to the room #206 .

[ moments later ]
"Okay push out keep going Rach you got this girl ! !!!! " the doctor said as Rachel was pushing the baby out .

"AUGHHHHH FUCCCCCK AUGH " that was her last scream before James fell to the floor . The baby finally came out .

"Here ! It's a girl uh oh James baby is he okay doctor ? " the other doctors grab him as he was coughing and gasping

"Yeah baby I'm fine don't worry " James was 27 and Rachel was 24 . "Awww it's a girl honey see ! It's a girl ! I told you !"

"I knew that already hehe , but what we gonna name her ? What about Cindy ? " Rachel disagreed she nodded no . After all names they thought of
Cynthia
Sierra
Aniyah
Maliyah
And more

They named her Raven , they thought it was a wonderful and cute name . The baby was already crying beside Rachel .

The baby was about 9 lbs laying in ehr thing besides Rachel . "Alright baby I'll be heading to work I'll be back next morning love you I love you Raven waven " that was the nickname he created for Baby raven .

[ few weeks later ]

"We are back home baby , hold raven for me "
James started to cry as he was holding her he made sure to be the best father to her .

Today was his day off so he wanted to make
Some food for his wife , and make baby food for raven since she can't read real food yet .

"Here you go honey , alright raven " suddenly Rachel starts coughing , James quickly patting her back trying his best for whatever did causing to her to cough to come out .

"You Kay baby I'm sorry if i did it !" She smiles at him . "Baby it isn't your fault lol .... The water went the wrong way but thank you . I love you "

"I love you too baby. "

June 6,2006
12:00 a.m

"push RACHEL PUSSSSSSH ! You got this Rachel it's gonna be okay girl ! " Rachel pushes for the fifth time and the baby comes out crying .

This time the baby was a boy not a girl ( well duh ) . "Awww it's a healthy baby boy Rachel ! Alright I'll go clean him for you ." The doctor got up with the baby in her arms .

"My head hurts ugh I hope I don't get a migraine ... James ? Hello ?" He was distracted by the birds at the window

"Boy why you looking at the birds ugh lmao but you think we'll have more kids again or nah ?" James nods his head as the score comes back .

3 years later
December 15, 2009
3:30 pm

"Daddy ! daddy ! Daddy ! Can we go over there the people dancing over there !" Little Raven pointed at the dance studio over by the hair salon