XXX

Raheem Hayden Jordan
* next morning *

It was almost 12 in the afternoon, which was time for raheems shift to begin. He quickly got up to shower, brush teeth and eat a quick snack before going. Raven on the other hand was still asleep with the twins.

"Baby I'm going to work I'll see you later sexy " he placed a kiss on her head before going, "see you later my love " she whispered back. Raheem then finally leaves for work

Raheem works as a server at Olive Garden, standing for eight hours and sometimes helping other employees whenever one of them needs help. Once he reaches the destination he swiftly walks inside the back, clocking in.

For the past hours, he had been only serving since he was obviously a serve, also washing dishes since the other employee was out sick.

"Mister Jordan here you go, table number eight " Raheem grabs the plates, slowly carefully heading to table number 8, "here you go one lasagna with baked breadsticks and one salad with two large cup of water- Yasmine ?"

He was shocked by seeing his ex girlfriend inside the restaurant. She gently gets up taking the plate, beginning to eat, "what you doing here Yas ?" he nervously asked

"Oh just came to eat I was hungry, also wanted to see you. One of your friends told me you worked here so why not. When you gonna unblock me though "

"Never and anyway I'm heading back don't try to talk to me okay ?" Yasmine scoffs as she continues to chew on the breadstick, " you only talk to that raven bitch huh what does she have that I don't "

"Loyalty ' being supportive always there for me and never looking at me like you're embarrassed or something ! " yasmine then looked the other way feeling embarrassed after realizing she wasn't a good girlfriend to him.

After 8 hours, Raheem was finally done with his shift and was ready to head back home. He grabs his bag, leaving the restaurant to approach his vehicle.

He hops inside, closing the door to start the car and drives away back to his place. Once he reached, he immediately saw Sabrina walking, which made his jaw drop in adore, "oh my goodness bri is walking already ? "

Raven then went behind baby Sabrina smiling as she claps her hands simultaneously, "yeah I said the same thing like oh my goodness come here my baby your daddy is back home. So how was work ?"

"It went great well despite my ex sitting inside, ugh let me tell you she was smiling he'd like a motherfucker thinking I'd be with her again like heck no" raven scoffs with a chuckle.

" she better be glad I wasn't there cause I would have made her weep with her bummy ass! Anyways, come on baby let's go I'm in the mood right now" she whispers into his ears, causing him to get hard.

"Oh you ready ready ? " Raheem laid on the bed while raven gets on top of him stripping down his uniform to kiss all over him gently.

"Ohhhh yessss " Raheem's voice began to get raspy as he licked his lips. He watches her kiss over his neck before she removed his pants, aggressively beginning to go down and up on the dick.

"Awww fuck ohhh yeah yeah keep going ! Ouuuuu woooh !" raheems head went from side to side, to up and down and now facing towards raven, gently rubbing the back of her head.

Finally raven was on the bed, turned around opening her cheeks for Raheem to do his own thing, " alright baby " he whispered.

Raven could feel it go inside, making her mouth open extra wide, with his two first fingers inserting inside it, "you like that shit baby ?" he asked. She quickly shakes her head as she could even hear her cheeks clap

Suddenly, the duo heard one of their babies crying outside the room. " oh I think they're hungry but I just fed them minutes ago . They just like you, love to munch a lot lol " raven giggles before opening the door

Raven finds out Shaun cried, feeding him some other leftover baby broccoli, "here you go shaunny don't cry no more !" Raven runs back to the room and they both continue.

*10:30 pm*

Raven, Sabrina and Shaun were already asleep but Raheem who was having a hard time. His legs felt restless which kept bothering him so he had to move to the living room

He was about to close his eyes until he heard a notification from his instagram. A random account followed him.

No profile pic, a bio saying " love you " and a username also known as gssvyaskqksn_

"The fuck " he replied, attempting to block but they began to message him weirdly. He notices what they sent crept him out as they were basically threading him.

"Oh hell nah! " he then replied by saying he would send them to jail if they continued, making them block him . "That's what the fuck I though- " he got up hearing a knock on the door to open it

"Yasmine ? What the fuck you doing here ?"

" oh you don't know why I'm here Raheem? I miss you! I can do way better than raylen-"

"No you cannot and secondly it's raven get it right next time hoe leave me alone! You never respected me ! You literally would always be embarrassed every time I get into altercations ! Out of my face now "

"Raheem but- do I hear her voice? No let her come here !" Raven approaches behind Raheem pushing him, "so this her? Listen up yassy you better stay the fuck away or else things will get worse you wanna get dragged across the ground at two in the fucking mining ?"

"Ugh bitch you won't do shit Raheem don't even love you! He dating you cause he don't wanna talk to me anymore !"

"Oh you said I won't do shit you said I won't- " each time raven smacked yasmine, she spoke. "BITCH stay away from my man! He don't ducking want you bitch! You're a fucking pass around whore !"

Raheem stood there smiling while his hands were folded, " get the fuck out here ! Bum ass bitch ! "

"Raven you really did your shit my goodness I know you can fight better than me !"

"Lol I went to marshal arts at age of 6 my parents wanted me to start early so yeah- I'm tired let's go back to sleep before someone come knocking again "

The two went to sleep, and Raheem was finally able to asleep.