VIII

Raven Sanae Williams
12:30 pm
October 25 , 2021

Raven was still sleeping , when she heard noises coming to her room leaving her confused as she got up from her bed .

She saw Julian jumping up and down laughing while chatting , "happy birthday girl ! Hello ! She still look sleepy mom !" Julian sighed

"Happy birthday why you now just woke up sweetie ? " and still no words came out of her mouth until her dad came in .

"Oh ..... thanks sorry just woke up but I gotta get to work "

"Nah uh I told them today was your birthday so you have a day off " ravens face turned into a smile before hugging her dad .

"Alright we are gonna go to the store we will be back don't mess up the house Julian okay ?" Both Rachel and James left the house , as Julian leaves Ravens room back to his room .

Raven goes downstairs to get some orange to make a pressed orange juice when she hears a big knock on the door , but it was Milan with ballon's in her hand .

"my bestie finally 18!!!!! Happy birthday girl so you doing anything ???? We going out to eat or something ?" Raven didn't want to do anything but watch the Kardashians and eat some cake .

"Ugh Raven come on ! You can't be at home doing anything on your birthday your day ! You gotta do something ! Later we going out and I said what I said yes yes Raven ! You have this wonderful sundress you can wear ! I'll be back at five thirty " Milan left the house to Burlington , she works as a cashier over there .

She doesn't like having to stand but at least she's making money .

Raven on the other hand , was finding things to do while waiting for the parents to come back home . Then she thought about what Milan said and she did want to go somewhere for her 18th birthday .

[ 5:30 pm]

"okay Raven I'm here , we ready ? Ooou girl you look good !!!!! Alright come on my brother waiting ! " they both head inside his car and they drove over to his place where there was a party happening .

Raven sat down trying to go live but then she the app took her to the home screen and she tried again and was able to go live . She started dancing with Milan and the rest while they were chanting to Top Notch .

Then Raven got in the middle twerking and dancing as people were cheering and chanting and one guy was behind her as she was bent over .

Once the song changed she was tired and she sat down . She looks over and realized her day may be ruined because Xavier has showed up .

She tried hiding away but he already saw her within quickness . He tried talking to her but she turns around until he got to talk to her face to face .

"Xavier I have to go uh see you later I guess " she lied she just wanted to get away from him .

She saw Jordan and a hard smile was all over her face , " happy birthday your best friend told me uh Mia Milan ? Milan yeah she told me oh yeah here I made this for you " Raven knew she was in love with him but she didn't know yet .

They both go upstairs to watch a movie that was playing : Love & basketball

"This my favorite movie is this your favorite movie too ?" Jordan asked . Raven shook her head as they both were watching together .

"I'm glad you're here I was bored and my best friend was already dancing with her nigga . Single bitch shit ! Lol " they both laugh together.

Then Raven felt sleepy , her eyes begin to shut down before Jordan even noticed . He puts a pillow before laying her head and giving her a kiss .