X

Raven Sane Williams
Jordan Watson
10:30 am

Jordan < 3 wants to FaceTime........

Raven: Good morning sleepyheadddd lol
Jordan < 3: morning you all up and awake ? What you got going on?
Raven: nothing I'm just cleaning my room it looks dirty like the attic ugh
Jordan < 3: lol , but I was thinking if you wanna go somewhere with me
Raven: okay .... Wait but where though because ....
Jordan < 3: I was thinking maybe Main event or the galleria ??
Raven: maybe we can go to both or only one of them ??

Jordan<3 : only one of them sorry
Raven: okay we can go to main event what time ?
Jordan<3: I'll be at the house by four
Raven: alright talk to you later
Jordan: okay * gives a kiss *
Raven: awww •gives a kiss back *

I end the call and continued with vaccuming my room ... i hear laughter outside my room so I open the door and it was some girl with Julian ... Kay boy I see you

"Julian who's that ?" I point at her as she was in his room . "This my friend Draya now move shoo shoo " he closes the door before I walk back to my room .

I turn the tv on and Euphoria was playing . I forgot I was watching that show . Once I finished cleaning , I laid on my bed scrolling through instagram when I had seen Milan's story showing her and Hughes all up on each other and I leave it off with a smile .

Despite what happened at school on Friday I'm glad they set things aside and got together . They seem like a lovely couple .

[ about 4 hours later ]

* knock knock * I was already at the door opening seeing Jordan in some grey sweatpants and a letterman jacket .

"you ready ? Come on ... we will be back Mr. Williams !" He wanted to make sure my father knew because you know how my father is ......

"Okay I better see your presence in this house by 10 Raven !" He yelled as we drove off to main event . We get to the place and there was a lot of people ....

The line was long which was disappointing but at least we not close the door cause that was how long the line was

"Here's is your wristbands and thank you for coming to main event " the cashier said to us before we left the line . "Can we go to the laser tag ??? Pretty please " Jordan shook his head and I got upset .

Until he physically turned me around and the line was longer than the school lunch line at least .

We had proceeded to find some games to play , then we found connect 4 dots . "Imma beat you on this one ! Bet that !" Jordan scoffs while moving his head

"Oh really last time I played , the other person went home crying " I laughed because yeah right .... We had done two rounds well because other people were behind us and I won !!!

"Jordan where's my $50 ????" I hand out my lil hands as he places the money inside them .

"Your hands little as hell ugh come on girl " he pulled me beside him as we walk back to the laser tag . The line was long still but wasn't that long anymore .