XXI

*saturday *
10:30 am

"Okay yall we are gonna throw paint at each other well I don't know the name so yeah okay team A vs team B . The team who has the highest score wins this trophy !

There were only about four rounds. First round Team A won, (raven Milan Kaysha and Princeton) were on team A by the way.

Then I'm the second round, team B won. Third round we'll it was a tie. But then the final round Raven took it for the team and team A won the game!

"Congrats team A and thank you raven like that throw was beyond good like sheeesh! Alright guys let's head back cause a bitch is hungry" Milan's sister rubs her tummy.

"Wow that was really fun wasnt it?" Princeton covers his head with his right hand as the sun tried getting in his face

"Yeah it was! I mean my throw gagged everyone or shocked everyone lol! " she laughs, meanwhile everyone else was already inside eating breakfast and getting ready to head out.

"How in the world did he find my number?" Raven whispered to herself. She found out Angel made another number to text her. Even though she wanted him out of her life, he still missed her.

Angel refused to quit texting her, he couldn't stop thinking about how much he missed her. Raven then blocked that number and she was honestly worried that he would come out of nowhere and just take her and actually hold her hostage.

"You good? What's going on bestie ?" Milan already found out why raven looked scared, "oh my goodness he texted you didn't he? I know that look did you block him?"

"Yeah but now I'm scared that he might snatch me out of nowhere " raven then got up going to the restroom. She pulls out her phone and hen he made another number and calls her

She finally answers and Angel then says these words:

I will for sure get you. I don't know where your ass went- wait actually you at that senior party. Most of students are there. Don't worry daddy's coming "

The way he spoke, his voice was truly deep to the point it really scared Raven deep down. She then quickly hangs up the phone. Another girl knocked on the door asking who was in the bathroom

"Sorry girl you can go." Raven then heads back to her seat looking scared still, "so I was think- what's wrong? Raven tell me what's wrong" Princeton looked at her wondering what happened to her.

"It's nothing..." he knew she was lying so he kept staring at her, "okay fine my ex is after me and I feel like he gonna snatch me and I-"

"Oh no he won't don't worry I got you! I've been fighting and boxing since I was seven, I got you raven"

"Are you sure? He's very weird and-"

"Yeah yeah raven I'll have his whole face fucked up yeah ? Come on let's eat cause we going somewhere "

*skip*
I'm changing Princeton name to Yasir - Niyah

It was just only Raven and Yasir in the house watching tv downstairs while everyone else was at the beach that was in the city.

Meanwhile, Raven laid her legs on Yasir's lap and he began to caress her legs, "oh shoot uh my bad " he whispered, "no it's fine " she replied.

The two stayed quiet again and continued watching the tv. Then suddenly Yasir gently grabs Ravens face, putting her face close to his. He began confessing his real feelings for her

"I really like you raven and I'm willing to treat you right! Better than your last" he said, and raven's v- way began to wet a little. She was turned on by his deep vice and the way his eyes looked at hers.

The two start to kiss, adding both of their tongues , touching slowly and gently. "Aughhh " raven let out a small moan. Then two were on each other , things start to go down in the living room.

About five hours later, everyone else came back to the mansion from the beach. Milan and Kaysha were upstairs painting their nails while Milan's boyfriend was playing video games.

"Ugh I had the best time I feel relaxed what did you guys do at the beach?" Raven felt happy after what occurred in the living room this afternoon

"We'll we did the usual right- oh shoot he playing a game but yeah and you sound happy and relaxed what happened ?"

"We'll let's just say me and Yas you know..." Kaysha began to gasp and started to "ooh " . "Okay girlllll what about Angel though did you block him?"

"Oh yeah indeed I did sista. He can't make any more numbers now. I wish he was never bailed out I can't believe I was in love with that dude !" Raven truly regretted simping for Angel. She tried changing to subject to forget about him

"We'll tomorrow we leave ugh ima mis this place for real bro! Can't believe we really gonna walk across that stage! We was just in kindergarten girl" Milan and Raven both hug each other as Kaysha continued to cut her toe nails off.

"Hey y'all, Laila wants all of us downstairs right now" Laila one of the seniors wanted to give few announcements before they had to leave tomorrow . As she gave out the announcements, a knock on the door was heard

They thought it was a sales man so they ignored until the second time but it was loud and scary. Milan peeped through the window seeing Angel in an all black clothing.

"It's Angel !" everyone gasps and raven runs into the room downstairs. "Why she hide? He ain't coming in here " one person was puzzled after raven his.

Yasir walks inside the room to find raven under the bed. He felt really sad because he didn't want to see Raven scared, he had to do something. "Don't worry y'all... aye bro GET OUT!"

Angel then yelled out a few words but no one could hear him. Angel began to walk away until he came back kicking the door aggressively. But the thing was the door was unbreakable.

"I'mma call the fucking police bro he creeping me out and I never seen that dude ever in my life !" Laila quickly grabs her phone and goes to the phone app and typing the numbers 911.

Meanwhile Yasir snuck from the backyard and beat up Angel. People were peeping from the window chanting Yasir's name.

"Fuck off ! " he yelled, he walked back inside the house with people thanking him. Raven finally came out the room holding her hands together, "you alright ma?"

"What happened? I'm sorry y'all he's my ex boyfriend. He cheated on me by the way..."

"Oh wow! Fuck that nigga " one person yelled from the back.

*the next morning*

The students were already back, meanwhile raven and Yasir were both holding hands together. "Oh I gotta go bye Yas!"

"Bye wait " he gently grabs raven and places a kiss on the lips before she could hop inside her mothers car, "and who is that? I hope he not like that other dude"

"Oh don't worry he's the opposite, he just such a gentleman mom! This is my dream come true !" Raven began to smile so hard, she was really happy that Yasir was finally the one.

She imagined the two getting married and starting a family. But then she snapped back to reality trying to get a few things done first before those could happen.