XXVII

♡ raven sanae williams ♡
* the next day *

" so have they found out yet ?" Raheem sat next to her as other students were in the gym hanging out, "no they haven't.... ugh babe I'm nervous what if- ugh I'm not even in my 20s yet and-"

"Calm down! Try to breathe in and out! And if you're not ready! We can go the clinic if you'd want " he had a feeling she wasn't ready, but her honest replies said otherwise.

"No it's okay we can have the baby! I was just scared for their réponse that all! So do you think we having a girl or a boy ?"

"I think a boy maybe two boys?" Raven scoffs while giving him that " you serious ?" stare, " baby two boys is gonna be a handful for real " raven giggles as she laid in the bed, placing her pink fuzzy blanket under her and raheem.

"Damn.... You're so fucking beautiful raven. I really hope nothing get in between us..... " he places his right hand on her right cheek, making her blush hard.

"Yeah I agree baby.... m'y phone is ringing... it's.... my ex ?? What does he want ?" Raven looked at her phone that was ringing for almost forty seconds, "let me see ... hello?" She placed her finger over her mouth in front of Raheem, giving him a sign to do the same.

R/ Hey Yasir do you need anything?
Y/ yeah I miss you baby girl
R/ oh really?
Y: yeah really and I was wondering if you wanna go do something together again like the good old days
R: uhm I can't- I'm actually talking to someone else
Y: let me guess it's that little prissy boy huh
R: who?
Y: Raheem duh Ricky whatever who do you think-
Raven: first off he not a little boy nor a prissy he's an intelligent, smart handsome respectful boy unlike you! Anyways not gonna go back and forth with a childish bum

Raven hung up, charging her phone again. Raheem on the other hand, stood up putting on his sweater until she halted him as he was starting to put it on.

"Raheem baby what are you doing-"

"I want to beat his ass ! I don't care I'm sick and tired of him talking behind my back. And it's the fact that I tried to be friendly to his bum ass! He such a fucking brat yo!" Raheems fists we're bawling up, his anger increasing until raven sat him down successfully.

"Raheem don't let him and what he does affect your day and your life like fuck him! Okay? Fuck him, and I'll make sure he don't do anything to you! I love you heem!" Raven laid her head on his shoulders in which Raheem does the same

" I love you too baby and I'll do the same for you! " he replied before they decided to watch a movie together. "Your feet are so cold my goodness " Raheem laughs as the move begins to play.

"Where's your best friend by the way? She hasn't been in here for days ?"

"Oh she went somewhere- hmm well, I just hope she doing okay too. " she replied one last time before the two stayed silent throughout the whole movie.

* Friday *
Today was game day at their school, and raven sat in the bleachers, holding a poster she made which included the words " YOU CAN DO IT RAHEEM !" In blue and purple letters, and pictures of Raheem in his football uniform.

"Raven? Hey it's me! Raheems sister Aisha! " raven gasps as she saw his sister, giving her a gentle hug, "omg hey girl ! Did someone put eyelashes on you?"

"Oh yes my mom did! It's for my school dance tomorrow ! I can't wait " Aisha was eager for the upcoming event by just thinking about it , "period you betta show out girl !"

"And will! Yuh!" Asian and Raven high five each other before the game started. So far, their team was winning with the most scores higher than the opponents. Raheem grabs the ball running before people would clap and cheer.

As they began chanting out his name, Raheem smiled but didn't want to get distracted so he kept going. "Look at him aw he's so cute GET EMMMM BABYYY" raven screamed as she continuously hyped him up.

Once they finally finished, they won the game with the team members carrying Raheem and chanting his name all the way to the locker room.

Raven had waited outside of the hallway that was close to the gym, holding the poster she created. "I'm here baby we wonnnnnnnn !" Raven smiles hard, holding onto Raheem as he kissed her around her neck.

"So what y'all gonna do ? Have a party or something ?"

"They said they're gonna go to Cheesecake Factory but I told them I was busy..." ravens face turned to a frown. "I told them I would be busy spending time with you?" Then ravens face turned back to a smile, "oh okayyy yay !! okay let's go- Yasir ?"

"Oh hey Raven! Just wanted to say congrats by the way raheem! I ain't know you'd know how to do that ! I mean-"

"Why you sound like that? You're making it seem like you think I couldn't do that at first or something -"

"Nah nah it's just- you know I thought y- you know what you right. Raven I'm disappointed in you... why not me? I'm a pro basically !"

"Then why aren't you on the team? They even asked your ass many times ! Or you don't remember ? Anyways raheem been good at it! He was taught at a young age by the way ! " raven folds her hands as she states everything about Raheem.

"Tell him baby! What have I done to you Yasir? I have never been rude to you! Or anything!"

"Cause nigga you stole my girl fuck you talking about I will shade your pussy ass! I her you can't even fight "

"YASIR STOP! YOURE FUCKING IMMATURE ASS!"

"Pussy? No. Can't fight? Hmm" suddenly, Raheem punches Yasir in the face, then he slaps him causing Yasir to fall onto the ground, in which he drags him in a circle before smacking him to the ground and giving him a few punches until he left out a loud groan.

"Now what you said? You were saying? Come on raven before someone see us " he quickly carries raven all the way to her dorm successfully, "omg Raheem I ain't know- omg you're- wow. My baby a pro!!"

"Yes indeed... I love you Raven Sanae Williams. I have this promise ring to put in your finger. Here " the way he sounded caused raven to feel wet a tiny bit but she quickly crosses her legs.

"Aww I love you too Raheem Hayden Jordan " they both kiss for one last time before falling asleep.